Ishita and Raman to marry in THESE 12 days?

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The way it is being strained upon for the past 2 episodes, how Raman HAS to get back the custody of his daughter, and prove that he has perfect family to look after her, the way Raman's Mom, Mrs. Bhalla has been repeating time and again that indeed within this time period she will find a suitable mother for Ruhi and a wife for Raman, and considering the spoilers that we have been given for the week... isn't it quite obvious that Raman and Ishita ARE going to marry within the span of these 12 days?
Raman also knows that Ishita's adoption is also now rejected, and she doesnt really have a choice considering she so desperately wants to be a mother... have a child... plus all the taunting and tarments at her for being unmarried... It isn't obviously going to be a bad decision for either of them, and plus we already know that Ishita Raman anyways have to get married for Ruhi... so they'll probably tie the knot soon enough... BEFORE Shagun and Ashok can go ahead with it. I know the things ive stated are overly-obvious.. like 'we all fckin know that already' :P types... but i havent really seen anyone discuss this perspective.. so here we go, guys... What do YOU think!?
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

you need to change your font's colour
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
well...there is great chance for raman and ishu's marriage to happen considering the circumstances...
according to spoilers, ishu will understand shagun's intension and feels guilty...so if they give custody of ruhi to shagun just because raman is single...then I am sure ishu will help...lets see
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am somehow sure they will wed in these 12 days 😆 Much clear from Mrs balla's dialouge "My sons life will change in the next 12 days"...and dunno why i think the one to give the idea will be Raman's dad.May be he will say if u want all our issues to end once and for all...this is ur only chance JMO
947708 thumbnail
hope so waiting for 11days miracle..
.May. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
God knows how they'll both agree to it. I heard though, that Raman sees Ishita with Shagun and misunderstands her.
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont see this happening soon. I mean.. its a long way before it happens. Mrs. bhalla cant jump to conclusions n get them married. but I get ur point n kinda agree as well bcuz she told she will get Raman married.

but lets c. fingers crossed. good point again :)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mai47

God knows how they'll both agree to it. I heard though, that Raman sees Ishita with Shagun and misunderstands her.

He does see her at shagun's... But then see thurs and Fri's spoiler.. Theyre all shopping, having lunch together... I think they ARE to marry by next week or so imo...
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dn't think so after tonight precap bcoz ruhi is now ishita home so she'l favour of bhalla family for sure
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i said the same in a similar topic here..when this custody track started,i ws really gettin this feel of a "rushed" IshRa marriage as of now..i'm ALSO sure EK wud make IshRa marry "again" in all grand style once they fully accept the relation-bt for tht a long way to go..😆