Parental love - it comes from within!

-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello,

I just wanted to write somethig about yesterday's episode! I shuts getting rejected for adoption.
I honestly really think what Ishita had said in reaction to her rejection was truly real and reflection of many people in our society. I live in a western society and people often have kids without being married and it is completely acceptable. In fact they don't even adopt they actually have a kid in a live-in relationship but it by no means actually mean that the kid is not getting a decent parental love. But our society community and some very religious people even actually refuse to accept the kid as worthy! They claim the kid is illegitimate etc. They often speak very low of the people and the kid also. I know I'm supposed to be taking about Ishita being a single mother but the sort of thoughts stem from the same kind of mentality. She was truly stunning when she said 'just wearing vermillion on my forehead doesn't make my love stronger for the kid', just because I'll have a husband doesn't mean I'll be a better mother. Some of us people don't realise that being a mother or a father doesn't depend on your partner. It depends on you entirely because that kind of feelings comes from within and her acting was stunning to me. I truly think what she had said she was fantastic!
They have done a wonderful job bringing such changing-thoughts in our society. It also shows that our Asian society still thinks a man is much better for households or to even have kids. Ishita despite having such a well paid job they still think she isn't good enough to raise a kid on her own.

I applaud the creatives. Well done

Kindly share your thoughts,
Edited by -Imu.M- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

645435 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Imu.M-

Hello,

I just wanted to write somethig about yesterday's episode! I shuts getting rejected for adoption.
I honestly really think what Ishita had said in reaction to her rejection was truly real and reflection of many people in our society. I live in a western society and people often have kids without being married and it is completely acceptable. In fact they don't even adopt they actually have a kid in a live-in relationship but it by no means actually mean that the kid is not getting a decent parental love. But our society community and some very religious people even actually refuse to accept the kid as worthy! They claim the kid is illegitimate etc. They often speak very low of the people and the kid also. I know I'm supposed to be taking about Ishita being a single mother but the sort of thoughts stem from the same kind of mentality. She was truly stunning when she said 'just wearing vermillion on my forehead doesn't make my love stronger for the kid', just because I'll have a husband doesn't mean I'll be a better mother. Some of us people don't realise that being a mother or a father doesn't depend on your partner. It depends on you entirely because that kind of feelings comes from within and her acting was stunning to me. I truly think what she had said she was fantastic!
They have done a wonderful job bringing such changing-thoughts in our society. It also shows that our Asian society still thinks a man is much better for households or to even have kids. Ishita despite having such a well paid job they still think she isn't good enough to raise a kid on her own.

I applaud the creatives. Well done

Kindly share your thoughts,

Brilliant post. I totally agree with what you said. Divyanka did a phenomenal job with expressing the emotions and those deep feelings for wanting a child through Ishita's character.

@bold.. Those words were so right and real. It just amazed me.
@blue.. I definitely agree with that. I saw some posts here saying that she was OTT but honestly I feel she did a wonderful job ( I am not pointing at anybody. It is just my opinion ) ..

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said! Agree with ur each n every word!
True, Divyanka was amazing in that scene n dialogues used were really awesome!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
agree each and every words you wrote...👏👍🏼
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Post Imu.

Your point is well made and Ishita 's words were perfectly right that a little Sindoor or a Mangalsutra does not necessarily make a better mother.

The proof of that is right there is the person of Shagun.

Bringing this point in the forefront is great in a society where the biggest pressure is put on being married and having a man in your life.

There is really no guarantee that in life having a husband will make him a GOOD father or NOT having a husband will make that woman a BAD mother.

Nurturing does come from a natural instinct and in this show Ishita has shown plenty of it since she met little Ruhi.

I hope the CV's show that this kind of negative and backward thinking just keeps us tied to regressive traditions and hurts women who cannot have children of their own for no fault of their own.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post.Ya expecting this has to be shown in d show n it was shown.nice scene n nice acting by divyanka there.some laws r necessary to protect human n child rights tats y those proceedings.ya parental instincts comes naturally with in n it has to be in d person.some ve it naturally some get it after mrg n own kids at certain age n some will not ve it at any stage.egs r shown in shagun-ishita-raman-ashok cases.ashok didn't ve it.shagun ve soft corner at some stage but anything comes after her only for herself even before kids even she had official licence called mrg n can conceive biologically.ishita has natural parental instincts with in even if she is single n can't conceive biologically.good father n good mother depends on the individual not on depending on his r her partner tat raman has to realise n can understand frm where raman is coming.
even they shown in show of talking lord krishna biological mom n mom who raised him n it means this issue was discussed in those times only then how come regressive thinking.every religion encourages expansion not regression . It's some ppl who misuse d systems n use for their convenience for their selfish reasons in name of god n religion.