The Purpose Behind the 12 Days?

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys the moment the judge said the custody decision would be given after 12 days a thought struck me...
Could this be a prelude to Raman-Ishita marriage?
Raman knows how desperate ishu is to adopt a child and now her chances of doing so are practically nil...so pobably he will take the opportunity to ask her to marry him and ishita who loves ruhi will agree...this could be the only way raman could get ruhi's custody...

Just a thought ...Will have to wait and see whether things actually go as they appear to be going...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing. Both can benefit from getting married in these twelve days. Can't wait to see what happens!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Completely agree! Right from the beginning, I've been thinking it would be them getting married for the sake of the custody and was wondering why Ishita would agree to marry Raman, like what would she have in it for her, but after I heard about the adoption falling through, I was like bam! He gets to keep Ruhi, and she gets to adopt a child, and later on they go on their merry way, or so they think 😆
And then I thought this was super far-fetched, but glad to see I'm not the only one thinking this 😆
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yesterday Mrs bhalla said in the next 12 days my happy's life will change 😃😆 There and then only i knew the wedding is so on the cards.So excited for it.I am sure Raman will agree to marry Ishu bcoz he doesn't want 2 lose ruhi and also ishu will agre despite of her parents being against it coz if not anything else she will get to bring ruhi back to her family. But i dont think she will do it for her adoption...she will do it for the sake of ruhi and what better gift she can get than ruhi calling her mom 😳

Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I have the gut feeling that this would surely lead 2 Raman-Ishita marriage.Raman is now in a desperate state and he is willing 2 bring Roohi back at any cost.On the other hand Ishitha is really heartbroken abt her adoption rejection and the fact that she loves Roohi so much to the extent that she does not even mind staking her life 4 it.So I can sense that she would agree 2 marry Raman much 2 the concern and anxiety of her parents as especially Mrs.Iyer.
Ashok and Shagun r selfish and will use their power 2 get Roohi's custody just 2 bring Raman down.Moreover Ashok can stoop 2 any level and can manipulate things according 2 his need.So there is no guarantee that the presentation of the facts by Raman's lawyer can get Roohi back 2 the Bhallas.So the only way 4 Raman is 2 remarry and moreover Roohi is so attached 2 Ishitha and so him marrying her can definitely win Roohi's custody.Anyways waiting 2 see whats in store.