Episode Rating :7th January, 2014

Poll

How will you rate it?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Rate and comment on why you gave such marks😉.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Everyone did a great job...you could just feel the pain of each character..!!
kat6k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the episode because everyone did a good job and the story moved ahead. Also I think mrs. Bhalla's dialogues hinted at the upcoming storyline .. She said that in the next 12 days she will get her son married (tell me if I misinterpreted her) .. That tells me that the story is moving toward more pleasant times for Roohi, ishita and all .. Or atleast that's my hope
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kat6k

I liked the episode because everyone did a good job and the story moved ahead. Also I think mrs. Bhalla's dialogues hinted at the upcoming storyline .. She said that in the next 12 days she will get her son married (tell me if I misinterpreted her) .. That tells me that the story is moving toward more pleasant times for Roohi, ishita and all .. Or atleast that's my hope

Wow, that would be great to watch. I hope before that sweet moments, my exams get end.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would rate the episode excellent as it was an emotional episode with everyone in their own pain.The scenes that stood out 4 me was Raman's emotional breakdown in the bed room and ruhi-Ishta scene where Ishita gives her dupatta 2 Ruhi by wrapping it around her and ruhi hugging it as if she could feel ishita in it.Mrs.Bhalla was so fabulous in potraying her pain and how Shagun changed her son 2 be an emotionless man from being a happy soul earlier.Even Divyanka was amazing.It was nice 2 see Mr.Iyer and Mr.Bhalla consoling each other and sharing their problems of their respective families.Looking forward 2 watch it today.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kat6k

I also thought Mrs. Bhalla's heartfelt monologue was a foreshadowing of the not too distant future (12 days or less to be exact😛).

I would have given it an 8 since there wasn't as much Raman/Ishita scenes today but what was shown was really good. Loved the way the 2 dad's meet in the hallway and tried to boost each other's morale👏