Scores being Settled!!!!

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Today was about scores being settled in different ways. There were three different scenarios tied up with this theme.

Zain had started the game of confusion and Aliya countered it with her own prank. Usman caused confusion with the money which made Suraiya cause more friction in relations. And Zeeshan and his parents made sure they got their greed across to Aliya's family.

Finally Zeeshan and Aliya got to know about Zain's identity. Zeeshan's parents were greedy alright and their demands were kind of expected but what was shocking was Zeeshan instead of telling me against it asked them to increase it in the bout of jealousy. Then he turns back to call her to act like he is in love. If he really loved and cared for Aliya he would not have done this. With this act we got to know the true nature of Zeeshan however next step is to see when Aliya will.

Suraiya's actions today were not really uncanny of her especially given the situation. Ya the intent with the phone call was sheer evil and the way she made that point across to Shabana was wicked. However whhy did Usman have to take the money like that when he runs an empire. Maybe the timing was such he was not able to get ot other resources but still a person of his stature should have known better. The blame fell on Shaziya and thanks to her accusation Suraiya will have to apologize to her .

Today ZaYa were too good. The idiot scene was so well done. Also the way the truth came out in front of Aliya and how she used her brains to demonstrate that she is still smarter than him was done superbly. I am hoping the precap is not a dream and infact its Zain trying to pacify Aliya with his WINK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great analysis on today's episode...I didn't understand why Usmaan took the money from Suraiya's bag either...honestly I found that a bit clunky...but at first even I thought Shazia took the money so I don't blame Suraiya for thinking the same, but yeah she will have to apologise...

ZaYa scene was really good on the bridge and I found it really adorable that Zain went off pouting on being called idiot and that he was quite miffed that Aliya still doesn't think of him fondly!
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Great analysis on today's episode...I didn't understand why Usmaan took the money from Suraiya's bag either...honestly I found that a bit clunky...but at first even I thought Shazia took the money so I don't blame Suraiya for thinking the same, but yeah she will have to apologise...

ZaYa scene was really good on the bridge and I found it really adorable that Zain went off pouting on being called idiot and that he was quite miffed that Aliya still doesn't think of him fondly!

Yesterday;s scene did make us believe that Shaziya took the money. However its well known how they mislead so I knew that Shaziya did not take the money. But Suriya in her own way was correct. She did see a lumpson with her grandchild so its human to think like that.

Ya Zain's pouting and singly eating was nicely done

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think theres more to Usman-Suraiya's relationship.. This just gave an insight into their status overall. I think it's Suraiya who holds all the power. Usman may well be the one managing all financial matters but it's Suraiya whose got the whole under control.

I wonder to what extent her wickedness could go? She sure will try to make Aaliyah's life hell.

Omg Zain's wink was just 🤪 seriously made me go abit crazy haha ! 😆

I agree the scene yesterday did make it look like Shazia stole the money.. I dont think Suraiya will apologise.

Great post though <3
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

I think theres more to Usman-Suraiya's relationship.. This just gave an insight into their status overall. I think it's Suraiya who holds all the power. Usman may well be the one managing all financial matters but it's Suraiya whose got the whole under control.

I wonder to what extent her wickedness could go? She sure will try to make Aaliyah's life hell.

Omg Zain's wink was just 🤪 seriously made me go abit crazy haha ! 😆

I agree the scene yesterday did make it look like Shazia stole the money.. I dont think Suraiya will apologise.

Great post though <3

Thanks for liking it.

Suriya will not apologize apologize like say sorry but more like say something to the effect that there was no need to make a big deal out of something small.

She dislikes Shabana and we are yet to learn the background of what was the cause. I am not sure she is the type to make it hell . She just has a way of words like with Shaziya and thats the same treatment that Aliya will get. Where Shaziya finds ways to taunt Suriya Aliya will find ways to find positives there by eventually winning her over.