DOWRY DEMAND: What would u do? - Page 2

Poll

Would you accept the demands of dowry if you were Aalia's parents?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
I guess they are showing genral mindset of people in interiors..I was expecting this..Be it any religion these things will stay on forever...I hate this tradition..huh...As if they are asking money back which they spent on Zeeshan huh
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OodlesDoodles

The answer is no..however here there was kind of a twist where they mentioned clothes and jewellery and furniture were for Aliya's comfort. If that was indeed and greed was not the motive then maybe

yeh that's quite an important point u made priya di... becos many parents will fulfil the demands for the sake of their daughters thinking that this all will be for their daughter's comfort and happiness...
the purpose of this poll was to ask everyone to think from shabana's perspective... cos according to them zeeshan and his family r a very nice family and asking dowry is very common so zeeshan's family asking for it isn't something which has come as a big shock to them hence they've agreed to fulfil the demands... they don't see zeeshan or his family as greedy people that's why they aren't worried abt the potential of "future dowry demands"... I think if shabana had realised they are "greedy" people she'd be hesitant, but zeeshan's family haven't openly expressed their "greediness" not in every meeting, its the first time they mentioned it... sometimes they show dowry being talked abt on the first meeting which would obv show how greedy they are, but I think zeeshan's parents played a clever move and waited until the rishta was pakka and then threw the list of demand cos they know that aalia's parents will have no choice but to fulfil them
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would never agree to any dowry demands...