Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I must admit Ekta Kapoor has chosen three of the very fewest greatest actors of tellywood for her show. Hats off to EK.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
More than feeling bad for Raman I feel sad for him.

A man who was so loving before the betrayal and now is completely numb from what his wife did makes me sad.

Definitely an emotional episode all around. But I do wish that Raman would show even a little bit of physical touch to Ruhi when she approaches him.

The complete lack of wanting to be with his daughter still irks me a little.

What his wife did to him should not be held against a child even if she looks like her to him.
Pain was felt by most in the show except Shagun and Ashok. These two are selfish beyond words.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yesterday was the most beautiful and poigant episode 2 me.It showcased the pain of each and every characters.Mrs.Bhalla inconsolable by the separation of Ruhi,Ishita being denied the right 2 become a mother and Raman in immense pain thinking abt the betrayal of his wife whom he loved more than his life and thoughts abt his daughter being away from him.Karen Patel nailed the scene and I really felt 4 Raman today.A man who had immense trust in ppl around him and always contented being a family man has 2 woke up one day only 2 realise the fact that his wife and boss who he had respected left him brutally just b'cos he is a nave,stupid man in their eyes .
I loved his emotional breakdown in the bedroom and the flashback scene of him confronting Ashok had me in tears.The trauma that he underwent when his wife left him made him lose trust over women and love.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a very heart-touching episode...
For just a moment I felt that raman was feeling sad for ishita... but once again his anger and hurt got the better of him...and he lashed out at her...