Posted: 10 years ago
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

Prince Charming is too cliched, but I'll go with Rapunzel ka Prince, you know with the hair and all? ;) 😆 Hell YES!!!!! Rapunzel ka Prince putting chewing gum in her hair 🤣 Yes 😆 He uses her hair to go in and then puts chewing gum so that they both are closed in the tower, akele akele ☺️ Oh good lord, I'm having perverted thoughts about fairytales. 🤣 And then she gets angry & the pant comes down & they are still in the tower akele akele☺️ And then he goes and cuts her hair with his pants still down ☺️ And then pushes her peeche peeche into the shower & throws Shazzy & Ananya, who are shamelessly staring at them down the tower☺️ So that they can have 'alone' time. And Shazzy and Ananya manage to hold and peek through the window ☺️ And andar...Ding Dong Ding...☺️. Shazzy & Ananya fell down the tower again, because its way too hot to hold on☺️

☺️. I was cursing those actors for coming early. 😆 Ikr, I hope baal gets cut every time. ☺️ Oh yeah! ☺️. Lets hope Harshad never sees this even by accident 🤣 He should, he might just heed to our request ☺️🤣 Ooohhh 🤣🤣 Now I seriously hope he reads this. 🤣 Maybe we should link it on twitter? 🤣 Bring on the besharmi 😎. Lets do it! You'll link it or shall I do it? 😆Haila...me sharmaoing too much ☺️. I am definitely tweeting "Sexy Voice Besharam" atleast once though☺️
I was going to ask you what it was. 🤣 Sexy voice besharam? Where do you come up with this stuff? 🤣 His voice is...UFF!!!! You know the part in yesterday's epi ,with Rizwan, where he says "I don't know why" & "I love gatecrashing bro"...I replayed it so many times just to hear the way he says it Plus he's sexily besharam too...so Sexy Voice Besharam ☺️ I think his body is sexier. Remember his intro scene? ☺️ It should be SBB. OF COURSE I remember his...body ☺️. I shamelessly ignored the dramatism of landing in a helicopter & jumping into the water & all the jazz the minute I saw that wet, white see through shirt☺️. But so many TV guys have a sexy body! Its rare that I go so fida over a VOICE! Its so deep & husky & I go craaazzzy! Hence it is SVB 😛☺️ Sexy voice toh even Rey and KD and Ian have ☺️ I think I'm going to stick to PVB aka Pranks ka Victim Besharam 🤣 What the eff! You can't name all these men together. MY HEART!!!!! ☺️. But imma still call him SVB because that's the first thing I went fida over ☺️. And here's a hilarious thing...when I saw him in the promos, in the words of Aliya...I thought he was going be "chomu" types 😆 Banda toh super sexy nikla😳 I know who you are weak towards. 😎 When I saw them at GPA, I thought it's going to be a typical story where the bubbly girl changes the tough guy but idhar toh the guy himself is a womanizer and plays pranks and I found him very cute in the promos. ☺️ Qubool nahin hai wale promo se I thought he was going to be a suited, booted akdu! Yahan toh he turns out a besharam, vella, super sexy. looking much younger than in the promoEmbarrassed

Word Count: 0

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
So many colours🤣 peeche wale page mein reply hai!
Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome me too hated Zeeshu anf his greedy family scenes...Yucks

But ZaYa covered up whole mess...OMG these two are made for each other...Truly adorable...

Epic Dialogur Ever Ssid in any show that too by FL :" Jab jab mere baal katengey tab tab tumhaari pant utregi..."

Too Good

P.s By d way Osman Family Stays in Mumbai...

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

So many colours🤣 peeche wale page mein reply hai!

I'm conphused what color to use
I tweeted the link to him 🤣
Hopefully he sees it 🤣
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Awesome me too hated Zeeshu anf his greedy family scenes...Yucks Yeah! 🤢

But ZaYa covered up whole mess...OMG these two are made for each other...Truly adorable... Yeah, Ikr! <3

Epic Dialogur Ever Ssid in any show that too by FL :" Jab jab mere baal katengey tab tab tumhaari pant utregi..." Haan, best ever! 😆

Too Good

P.s By d way Osman Family Stays in Mumbai... She mentioned London once na so I thought London. 😆

Word Count: 1