Users

Frequent Posters

santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Ohhh...I missed this scene somehow...
It means Zeeshan is evil too !!

I don't know about evil but he surely is revengeful. He probably did this to get back at Aliya. 🤔
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post
i agree 👍🏼

Originally posted by: Wahian4lyf

lovely post

i agree 👍🏼

Thanks dear 🤗
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey there😳😉
So yeah...agree on everything! The whole dowry thing, I wish they showed something else 😳. But ah well, Zeeshan Ji doesn't interest me one bit so the sooner he disappears, the better for me 🤣. He is SUCH a jerk😳
Haila my SVB . Such a cutiepie <3 I loved him cheering up his phoophi! He is SOOO Alia's Prince Charming
AND ZAYA!!!! <3 Eeeps...these two have me aadicted . They are so bloody adorable <3 Gosh, the "hamare future" wala scene was so beautiful. Something about the way he was looking at her <3 The bridge scene was hilarious! Zain :* :* , he was so so cute being all annoyed at being called an idiot 🤣.
I wish Alia's fake police came atleast 2 min into the dance or something . But chodo...Alia's "Zeeshan Ji" & Zain's "WTH" looks made up for it . And since I am pretty besharam, I wouldn't mind Zain putting chewing gum in Alia's hair. If you know what I mean ☺️.
Precap: Alia is "Allah Miyan ki Ladli". Toh lo, Allah Miyan ne de diya apni Ladli ko ishara 😉. Hayyye...Zain ka wink
PS...just to clear the confusion, SVB = Sexy Voice Besharam 😉
Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Hey there😳😉 Shazzy 🤗 Good to see you here. I feel like such an old IF member, now that I'm meeting people I know in other forums. 😆

So yeah...agree on everything! The whole dowry thing, I wish they showed something else 😳. But ah well, Zeeshan Ji doesn't interest me one bit so the sooner he disappears, the better for me 🤣. He is SUCH a jerk😳 Yes, yes and a total yes! 😆
Haila my SVB . Such a cutiepie <3 I loved him cheering up his phoophi! He is SOOO Alia's Prince Charming Prince Charming is too cliched, but I'll go with Rapunzel ka Prince, you know with the hair and all? ;) 😆
AND ZAYA!!!! <3 Eeeps...these two have me aadicted . They are so bloody adorable <3 Gosh, the "hamare future" wala scene was so beautiful. Something about the way he was looking at her <3 The bridge scene was hilarious! Zain :* :* , he was so so cute being all annoyed at being called an idiot 🤣. Totally! 🤣 They are adorable and funny at the same time. 😆
I wish Alia's fake police came atleast 2 min into the dance or something . But chodo...Alia's "Zeeshan Ji" & Zain's "WTH" looks made up for it . And since I am pretty besharam, I wouldn't mind Zain putting chewing gum in Alia's hair. If you know what I mean ☺️. I was cursing those actors for coming early. 😆 Ikr, I hope baal gets cut every time. ☺️
Precap: Alia is "Allah Miyan ki Ladli". Toh lo, Allah Miyan ne de diya apni Ladli ko ishara 😉. Hayyye...Zain ka wink Haan, finally! Par humein toh pata hai ki shaadi going to happen. 😆
PS...just to clear the confusion, SVB = Sexy Voice Besharam 😉 I was going to ask you what it was. 🤣 Sexy voice besharam? Where do you come up with this stuff? 🤣

Word Count: 1

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Great post & totally agree with you there hun..
I loved the scene where Zain gave Aaliyah a rose! & I can't wait for him to break her wedding with that unattractive, greedy and insecure thing. Zeeshan is getting on my nerves. if he was so smitten by her beauty then why does he care about money??🤢
Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovesick

Great post & totally agree with you there hun..

I loved the scene where Zain gave Aaliyah a rose! & I can't wait for him to break her wedding with that unattractive, greedy and insecure thing. Zeeshan is getting on my nerves. if he was so smitten by her beauty then why does he care about money??🤢

I think he did that to get revenge from her for dancing with Zain and ignoring him. I can't think of any other reason. 🤔
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

Prince Charming is too cliched, but I'll go with Rapunzel ka Prince, you know with the hair and all? ;) 😆 Hell YES!!!!! Rapunzel ka Prince putting chewing gum in her hair 🤣 Yes 😆 He uses her hair to go in and then puts chewing gum so that they both are closed in the tower, akele akele ☺️ Oh good lord, I'm having perverted thoughts about fairytales. 🤣 And then she gets angry & the pant comes down & they are still in the tower akele akele☺️

☺️. I was cursing those actors for coming early. 😆 Ikr, I hope baal gets cut every time. ☺️ Oh yeah! ☺️. Lets hope Harshad never sees this even by accident 🤣 He should, he might just heed to our request ☺️🤣 Ooohhh 🤣🤣
I was going to ask you what it was. 🤣 Sexy voice besharam? Where do you come up with this stuff? 🤣 His voice is...UFF!!!! You know the part in yesterday's epi ,with Rizwan, where he says "I don't know why" & "I love gatecrashing bro"...I replayed it so many times just to hear the way he says it Plus he's sexily besharam too...so Sexy Voice Besharam ☺️ I think his body is sexier. Remember his intro scene? ☺️ It should be SBB. OF COURSE I remember his...body ☺️. I shamelessly ignored the dramatism of landing in a helicopter & jumping into the water & all the jazz the minute I saw that wet, white see through shirt☺️. But so many TV guys have a sexy body! Its rare that I go so fida over a VOICE! Its so deep & husky & I go craaazzzy! Hence it is SVB 😛☺️

Word Count: 1