Usman - Bhaade Ka Tattu??

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Todays episode was very weird !!
Something tells me that Usman's wife is the sole owner of all the property and Usman is just handling it all...

The way he behaved today was weird...He took money from her purse...

And what BLAH...Who carries 7 lakhs in her purse...NONSENSE !! 😆

Why didnt he say - "I earn the money and I will decide how to spend it"???

He behaved like an employee today...All powerless ..

And his wife is evil...Her conversation with Shabana was pure mean !!
Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i didn't enjoy today's episode. it kinda made me feel as though Usman isn't the strong character i once perceived him to be. 😔

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

i didn't enjoy today's episode. it kinda made me feel as though Usman isn't the strong character i once perceived him to be. 😔

I expected him to be very angry and tell off his wife when he overheard her call to his sister...But his reaction was like that of a helpless man...

This actor is miscast...if his role is that of a henpecked hubby...

He looks all powerful...they shudve taken sumone lallu..if the character was such a wimp...It doesnt go with the personality...
.May. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree but I think he isn't afraid to call her out on her actions. He did it yesterday at the party.
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: togepe30

I expected him to be very angry and tell off his wife when he overheard her call to his sister...But his reaction was like that of a helpless man...

This actor is miscast...if his role is that of a henpecked hubby...

He looks all powerful...they shudve taken sumone lallu..if the character was such a wimp...It doesnt go with the personality...

Yeah you're right. However maybe that was the whole point. Maybe he has to look all powerful and ready to bite but in reality he's only a whim that is wrapped around his wife's finger.

I am disappointed. I hope they amend his character and i hope they explain his actions cos they were truly just freaking weird.
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: mai47

I agree but I think he isn't afraid to call her out on her actions. He did it yesterday at the party.

Today was a bigger deal..
Yesterday he got angry when she misbehaved with his DIL's father...
Today she misbehaved with his own sister...Shudnt he have been angrier???
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I watched the part !

It's a simple case of small town usmaan marrying rich suraiya I feel which will e revealed in totality later !

I think the matter was not being a henpecked hubby totally, but Usmaan couldn't speak I guess since like suraiya said he broke a "rule" for someone she dislikes ! Lol

Maybe that's why he don't speak ! Even in first epi when suraiya lied that Shabana's phone got cut on network he had this knowing smirk that he knew his wife is lying ! 🤓

Money maybe of his wife but it's usmaan who has made barkatvilla and business what it is today ! So I don't think he is totally henpecked but he just doesn't put an issue as he knows she hates Shabana!

That phone call was utter rude -.- !
Edited by -Khush- - 10 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
The phone call was wayyy beyond rude !!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lolz ur Title cracked me up...🤣
I feel Suraiyah has the whole power of the house,...in her hands..And that BG played when she in frame is so dangerous and scary