**Ye Hai Mohabbatein DIARY : Day Books of YHMians**

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello friends.
I am here with the members' diary of Ye Hai Mohabbatein Forum.
We got to share our views on the show on particular basis only after an episode has been telecast.
But, don't you feel like telling about your whole day plan for the episode to everyone? It will have some craziness, fun and lots of open expressions. There is a chit-chat thread, where not all visit, ans also where conversations are made. So, if you even tell your plans to any specific member there, many will not know. But, we are all friends, we are YHMians. So, why not share all day plans, views and excitement to everyone, under one umbrella?
That is why this thread is meant to.
This thread will not be for a particular member. Any member can reserve a post to make his/her diary for a day.
As it is new in our forum, I don't know how much responses it will have. That is why opening this thread not for any particular date. If the response is great, after the end of this thread, will open a diary thread for per day.

This is what you can tell about in your daily book...but remember the things what you may write are not restricted to the following list. This is just a sample for whom, who may be confused :
  • Are you planning to watch today episode?
  • Why?
  • Any expectation?
  • Did you like the precap?
  • Any prediction for this episode?
  • How will you like this to happen?
  • Will you watch the original telecast or repeat?
  • How will you manage to watch the episode after all your daily chores?
  • Do you have any other plan for which you may miss the episode?
  • Did you like the previous episode?
  • What made you like it?
  • Who do you think was the best performer?
  • Have you had any talks about the previous episode with any of your friend?
  • And...many more including your experience with the show, with the episode, with the casts for that particular day.

Rules :
  • No, particular and well thought review of the episode should not be here.
  • Just what you feel...tell it bindaas.
  • Your diary will be in descriptive form.
  • Put dates before you start.
  • Members who are not writing diaries, can praise or talk about others' diaries.
  • No hi/hello posts only😳.
  • No Conversations here.

Well, though this diary may be quite different from general diary, it can express our thoughts and better understanding of each other and obviously a way of active participation😛.

Thanks to all😃.

Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

959273 thumbnail
Thnx for this wonderful thread.i was looking for this.i'll start.
7 january 2014
i watched the last night episode.it was very cold at that time,bt managed to watch it.i had to go outside at evening and was thinking whether i can manage to watch the epi.a good epi indeed.i waited for it for two days.while watching it i thought my wait was not in vein.the court scene were heart touching.i even cried seeing ruhi running for her father and calling ishita.the kid is really a great star.i had a feeling that she will be a great heroine when she grows up.karan is a good actor also.what's the problem with shagun.i don't actually like anita that much,this character of her making me more annoyed.i find it sweet that ishita is always there for ruhi.but she should also keep her away from bhalla family matters.mihir is a sweetheart. he really loves raman and ruhi too.i don't remember this guy to see in any other serial,but he is very promising also.that romy,i felt like killing him.his one eye is already black,wished to make the other.i am off to see tonight episode.litlle tired today.but,i know i'll manage again.i can't sleep well when i miss the epi at night.precap was touching,so feeling that it would be great.but, i have a complain about the costumes of the cast.at least raman and shagun can wear more expensive dresse,they are rich.ok.here ends my this day's book.may write for tomrw also.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey, BeautyQueenDivz thanks for starting it and giving an example of how the diary would be.