Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -WhatThe-

Yovna nice post 🤗

The story is really fresh and interesting..and both zainand alita looks so cite together...and i conpletely agree with you in that fact that being a newcomer they r doing wonderful job 👏 the story is being shown ina nice way...i hope the show really earns popularity and recognition becuase it deserves it

Thank you 🤗
Nice to see many Sobti fans here 😆
Yeah i agree..but it will be quite hard trp wise since it has DABH at the same time slot..But hope it does good nevertheless.. ⭐️
Internet popularity.. As of now it's pretty good me thinks.. Since it is at #7 on forum ranks with no fandoms, all new.. And heard it won some poll in a Colors website 😉 Me thinks that the popularity will keep on increasing provided they give good content and actors do good too. ⭐️

.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Yovna-

Thank you 🤗
Nice to see many Sobti fans here 😆
Yeah i agree..but it will be quite hard trp wise since it has DABH at the same time slot..But hope it does good nevertheless.. ⭐️
Internet popularity.. As of now it's pretty good me thinks.. Since it is at #7 on forum ranks with no fandoms, all new.. And heard it won some poll in a Colors website 😉 Me thinks that the popularity will keep on increasing provided they give good content and actors do good too. ⭐️

Yah sobti fansr here..the lost family 🤣
Yah trp wont be good as DABH is the rival show but lets hope for the best...
Ya ya ZaYa won a jodi poll on colors website being newcomer, they r doing good job..😳 So lets hope for the best 😃
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
I like the show very much, ZaYa and their chemistry are great! :) Music is fab!