My thoughts & Analysis of today's episode

exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Heres my take on today's episode and an observation/analysis...

Todays episode was great especially the part where Zain called Aliyah beautiful. โค๏ธ that bit touched me in a way ๐Ÿ˜ณ Zain is very charming.

The dance scene was okay -totally loved the song and how Zain pulled her to dance however I do think they needed some work on the dance.

I love how Aliyah was jealous when she saw Zain with those girls this could hint what future tracks may be like i.e. Zain dancing with other girls might hint his relationship with other girls and how that might affect their married life.

When Zeeshan held Zain back, well that to me looked like there will be some tension between the two later on. Possibly Zeeshan taking revenge on Zain after ZaYa marriage? Lets wait and see.

I think Zain is sincere and true to himself. I like his honesty with himself when he was talking in his mind. I think Zain will turn out to be a loyal husband and a very genuine friend to Aliyah. Lucky girl huh! [:-D] however only after the hatred between the two is finished.

The sheer khorma ( i hope i said it right) scene was absolutely adorable. I adore Aliyahs relationship with her Ami, it sure is cute!
Aliyah's clever way of making sheer khorma even though the main ingredient was missing could suggest that even when there is no love between her and Zain, she will try to make their relationship work. Or it may also mean that Aliyah is able to handle ANY situation given.

Preetika is doing justice to Aliyah - loved how she prayed to Allah Ta'Allah when she was making he sweet dish.

Zain is already in love with her cooking. Their say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach - now that will not be a difficult task for Aliyah ๐Ÿ˜‰ haha!

When Zain cleaned his mouth with Aliyahs dupatta. I was completely drooling. He looked so sexy & cute! its something we don't usually see but i think it was cute though not very hygienic haha. However this shows that he regards Aliyah as a friend or something since he used her dupatta like that without asking for permission! ๐Ÿ˜†

The scene where he tried to get closer and closer to Aliyah was so amazing. I had goosebumps but i laughed at Aliyahs reaction. She's so cute. He's cheeky. They make a lovely couple... This gave us an insight into their married life ๐Ÿ˜‰ get ready for more scenes like this!

I am starting to like Rizwan. I'm sure he'll provide us with more hilarious scenes. And oh I like his dimples โค๏ธ

Oh and i don't really like this Gauhar.
Shazia actually stole from her MIL? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Seriously why is she like this? Now this will make Suraiya hate people from lower class than her EVEN more...

Thanks for reading and do comment if theres something i've missed. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by beautiful1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome Analysis...

Even i had goosebumps during Dupatta Scene and the way Zain was cmng closer nd closer...

ZaYa have sizzling hot chemistry...Want more such scenes
exoLarmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ above post.

Thank you & Definitely! I love their HOT chemistry.
Edited by beautiful1 - 10 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good analysis๐Ÿ‘loved sheer kurma scene it was awesome..they both look cute together cant take eyes from them..i want to mention one thing i like usman character too.his characterization is very good.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOVELY POST!

I also loved the bit when Usman said "Kiska rishta kiske saath judega yeh to khuda hi behtar jaanta hai"

-Ratzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post todays epi is just too awsum zaya making me addicted love them