Tired Of Ishita's Judgements

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Folks,
After a long time lol

I am simply tired of Ishita's judgement on Raman, god when ever she is making self talk judgements on him, i am like ENOUGH yaar bus ...

Look at the irony, she is crying in precap saying who are others to judge if she can be a good mother or not, on other hand isnt she doing same? she is seeing what she want to and judging raman on same, had she ever dared know anything about him? na judgement bana liya and actions are based on that, annoying scenes for me

Ruhi loved that kid to core today, omg ...

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ishita has always seen Ruhi been neglected
She has not judged on one or two incidents but way too many
As for her situation it's true why can't a single mother be able to adopt ?
Raman has always ignored Ruhi ! Ishita loves kids !
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its all about how one shows their love which matters in this case , raman was shown as neglecting and also as some one who is struggling on same emotions , i am not saying ishita is bad or something , i am just tired of her judgement... others also can judge her like precap, one see what they want to see . as simple as tht
Edited by ChillMaarYaar - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raman himself accepts that he neglects Ruhi..Ishita is not being judgmental here..She has no idea about Raman's past..She forms her opinion based on her current experiences and encounters with Raman..She is not psychic to understand his pain😆 In the precap, she is talking about the adoption authorities i guess..About why marriage makes a woman eligible for adoption..Cos Ishita can be a better mom than a lot of married women out there..That was the gist of her rant😆 I guess she'l come to understand Raman over the course of the next few episodes😆
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She's judging the book by the cover like every other normal person 😉 But yeah her constant rant about Raman being useless dad is getting too much 🤔
She'l melt when she'l get an insight into Raman's heart starting by seeing him in red tracks & shirtless 🤣
Edited by rainbowgirl - 10 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think slight difference btwn ishita n raman cases.Ishita loves kids by seeing many incidents of ruhi longing for father love n raman being rude n neglecting child n himself accepting it tat he is not respinsible father n can't give father love to ruhi n all even he has soft corner r not.ishita feels spl connection with ruhi n she doesn't love raman r interested in him as of now to do research on him n she doesn't know raman past.she is talking raman as father how he can be so tough to his own blood tat too innocent kid not him as whole person n she might came to decisions by seeing d facts of present scenario by personal experiences n encounters with raman in present.precap ishita adoption application may be rejected as she was fully qualifiedto it before just proceedings left.she is financially sound n responsible no legal records n clean chit n positive report given on her before by raman as neighbours. No issues for adoption but d kidnap fiasco n studio fiasco may cost her r raman r ashok may be behind it for d cancel of adoption.when ishita comes to know raman past she will sympathise with him.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
well can't blame ishu...she is always seen raman behaving badly to his own daughter by ignoring and neglecting her...she only believes what is seen...if at least once she saw raman crying for his daughter...showing any kinds of love affections for his daughter...the whole scenario will be different...if i was ishu...i would have the same assumptions abt raman...ruhi was hugging her father and crying...but the man stood numb from the distance she is in...from her distance raman stood like a stone...but in our eyes he was crying for his daughter
once she gets to know the past of raman...she will regret for her behaviour
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree. it really pissed me off with "shame on you"
I was also annoyed with Raman for being too cold towards Ruhi when she first saw him and ran towards him. but what ishita witnessed was completely different, although Raman didn't speak to Ruhi or show any affection towards her, it was evident by his expressions that he felt his daughters pain and was fighting back tears. yet ishita didn't fail to judge him, but clearly ignored the fact that shagun and her boyfriend were celebrating in front of her and then just left her there.
every character in this show seems to be flawed and shows no consistency to how they were initially presented.
really losing interest in this show after each passing episode and feel its going down hill for me, yet for some reason still tune in at 11pm hoping it restores my interest.
Edited by Aamina2013 - 10 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I just want Ishita n Raman married ASAP... Then the nok Jhok can start...