Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Ruhi was the show stealer...the girl brought tears in my eyes...even raman eyes welled up for the little girl...he loves his daughter but he wants to show the whole world that he has a heart made of stone...but unfortunately he is not at all...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Ya couple can be seperated but not parents.both raman n shagun r irresponsible parents n poor ruhi

i agree...though RamGun are divorced and will live separate lives with their respective spouses...but there is always one connection b/w both of them...and that connection is none other than Aditya and Ruhi...their kids...and this can't be broken...

felt bad for both kids that they are born to such irresponsible parents...
the_Rij thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ruhi is such a cutie..She is doing brilliant at that small age!!!her acting, her emotions OMG. She is the show stealer today... ๐Ÿ‘ When she was hugging Ishita and Raman made me all teary... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Whenever I sit to watch the episode always want at least one scene of her...
dafla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when ruhi cried tears started flowing from my eyes too...she is the show stealer actually
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Meera..completely agree..the kid is just wow...it was very touchy sequence and she nailed it๐Ÿ‘great performance..Even Karan was fab too in that scene..He was controlling his emotions..was keeping it inside ..awesome performance by Karan..This is my fav father-daughter moment of the show so far..We could see Raman's emotions๐Ÿ˜ญ though he was trying to hide it!!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ruhi was superb in this scene . I also could not stop my tears watching Ruhi .
Bravo kiddo ๐Ÿ‘
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Ruhi was superb in this scene . I also could not stop my tears watching Ruhi .

Bravo kiddo ๐Ÿ‘

thanks suniana d for ur comment...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ofcrse she steal today's epi..she is stealing this show from the beginning..and believe me i join this forum for her...she is such cute...
well this episode brought tears in my eyes..feels really very very bad for this kind of child who suffer for their parents...

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Little Ruhi was of course the show stealer in the episode.My heart went out 2 the little gal when she hugged Raman and the way she was promising Raman that she would do anything that he expects and be a good gal was so heartwrenching 4 me and Raman couldn't face his daughter as his eyes were moist with tears 4 her and he seemed 2 me literally crying inside.Hats off 2 Karen too!
Salman-Khan-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
She is so cute and has a cute sweet voice. I heard she will be in Salman Khans film Jai Ho.