Teri Meri Prem Kahani

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing episode👏

the highlight of the episode ZaYa for sure. the way aliya got jealous of seeing other girls in zain arms it was so cute. i would like to see this after they are married together. they way aliya asked zain if he had ever fallen in love and his answer was very straight NOPE! and it's a waste of time for him and i so cannot wait to see him falling in love with aliya it will be interesting. i think zain should have told aliya the truth rather then playing with her and breaking her heart he is still thinking about the kid fights which means he is still childish who wants to settle a score. he has to grow up and be a little mature this is a game for him but for aliya he is her fiance. i am glad aliya will find out and give tit for tat!

he knows she thinks of him as her fiance yet he is not telling her anything but he wants to play game and kept coming close to her😲 but i gotta admit sheer khurma scene was amazing the way he was playful coming close to her and she moving backward i so can picture this scene happening again after they fall in love but zain has dig his own grave there his SIL wants him to marry gawhar and here he is flirting with aliya🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Firstly very nice post dear
And yeah i loveddd todays episode
forbidden thumbnail