sweet_si_anu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys!
I'm an old IF member and a silent visitor here I love this show... Till now seems fresh and different than the other soap sagas and hopefully it will continue this way!
Yesterday I read Ashok's hair being discussed here and guess what they changed it today :P I used to find his hair style amusing, funny and not suiting his persona. New one still looks better. No? What do you guys think?

Oh and their other kid was just mentioned by the judge! Yet another confusion and mystry sorted!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

947708 thumbnail
cv's following our forum for sure🀣
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was just telling my friend about Askhok's hair just now πŸ˜† The CVs got tired & made him look young today to romance with Shagun who's free πŸ˜‰
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Seems ashok done nice hairdo to get good impression frm judge as he is nice person as looks also comes in personality so tat case judgement comes in their favor as divorce case is running for yrs n seems final hearing n also applied for ruhi custody case so seems well prepared so tat case comes their favor to win over raman.ashok is evil n negative but seems systematic, smart n goal oriented in watever he targets.no wonder he is successful businessman for yrs n raman learned frm him.
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rofl 🀣
I noticed it and couldn't stop laughing, coz his hairstyle before was too funny. couldn't understand whether he was trying act like an old business man with the grey streaks ?! lol even noticed he wears the same clothes most of the time but today had a different shirt and waistcoat. LOL still think the trousers were the same though!
anyhow I do think the black suits him better as he no longer looks like a joker. couldn't take him seriously before with that hideous hair colour
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice post I also noticed it that yesterday his whitish hair and age was discussed and suddenly he just changed the colour today.
His shiny suit and Shagun more than wedding... party saree was not at all suitable for this court scenes.. but we know the duo are adaat se majboor as they can't get over party so whenever they need to step out of the house they think they are going to attend a party as today they also carried their bottle of champagne with them. They were not able to wait and just began to celebrate in the court premises.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's his new look for his & Shagun's new life, he told Shagun and no one noticed 😲 πŸ˜†