Nikaah Beinteha pyar ka

Nandinisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi frnds as u can see my profile pic can guess i m big fan of Behzaad khan. So let me warn u guys u wont get any story without him. He is the sole reason of my existance in this forum world. And now beinteha is what we cant let ourselves to be untouched. Thats the reason here i present u my first story in this forum. Read, Enjoy and share ur veiws. Its precious for a writer. For concept and characrer sketch plz see next post.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandinisha thumbnail
Concept:

Mollavi sahab: Kya aapko yeh nikah Qubool hai?
Aliya: Nahi...

Mollavi sahab: Kya aap ko ye nikah Qubool hai?

Zain: Hume ye nikah qubool nahi hai.

Sometimes later...

Suraiya Abdulha: Dekh liya aap ke bharose ko kish kader ronda hai aap ke ladle Behzaad ne. Ek gair muslim ladki ke sath nikaah.

Usmaan Abdulha: Suraiya ab chahe jo bhi ho Behzaad ne jo kiya halaat ki guzarish thi. Aur rahi baat Behzaad ki Dulhan ki to wo ab is khandaan ki bahu aur Behzaad ki begum. Dulhano ke swagaat ki taiyariya kariye. Zain- Aliya aur Behzaad- Naina aa rahe honge.

Character Sketch:

Zain: Hot and happening dude. Cares only for himself. Totally a self centered person.

Aliya: Totally opposite of zain. Caring and loving girl who cares for all. Her marriage is fixed with Behzaad Usmaan Abdullah an adopted son of Usmaan Abdullah.

Behzaad U. Abdullah: Adopted by Usmaan. Apple of eye. Handle all business empire. Respect usmaan and suraiya a lot. Suraiya's word is like Allah talah's farman for him. Hates lovely thing.

Naina: An orphan girl. Lives her life fully. Passionate and hardworking. Fresh breeze of air. Worship usmaan Abdullah and also work for his NGO "Abroo". Soon her life is going to change. And very bad at urdu term and this vl lead her to Behzaad's life.

Usmaan: One of the kind hearted businessman. Believes in humanity. Proud of his sons. Admire Behzaad and worried for Zain.
Respects women a lot and started a NGO for their betterment.

Suraiya: Wife of Usmaan Abdullah. Very consious abt her standards. She very well known to play with feelings. Hate Behzaad from core of her heart for some reasons. Want his son Zain to be in place of him. She always order Behzaad for wrong work.

So these are my some primary characters. All are same as per show. So tell me ur views abt this concept. If i get satisfying cnmnt then i vl updt its 1st part.
So hurry up.
Buttercup007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is great! Do continue
Nandinisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buttercup007

This is great! Do continue

thnks dear. I vl cont.
Waiting for more responses to cme.
SameerkiMaya thumbnail
Aaa...
Nisha u r writing...
Cont soon baby.
Omg Behzaad is here...
I love Zaya romance.
In mrng u discuss story plot with me and in evening u r updting.
Cont soon.
Nandinisha thumbnail
PART:: 1 Morning 8:00 AM BARKAT VILLA USMAAN: Shadi ki Salgirah mubarak ho Suraiya Begum. SURAIYA: Aap ko bhi Usmaan Saab. USMAAN: Bacche kaha hai. Abhi tak koi nahi aaya mubarakbaad dene. SURAIYA: Koi nahi aaya ya phir aapka ladla Behzaad nahi aaya. Zain ke barein me to aap sochte bhi nahi hai. Jo rutba haq Zain ka hai wo aapne uss Behzaad ko de rakha hai. Zain: Oh common Mom not today. Aaj to Bade Bhai jaan ko tane mat maro. And let me tell u ki I want to live free. So yeh serious wala role Behzaad Bhai ko aada karne do. And wish u very happy Anniversary to u both. SURAIYA: Thanks Zain. Aao breakfast karte hai. Usmaan Saab chaliye. USMAAN: Behzaad ka wait karte hai. SURAIYA: Usmaan Saab aaj to apne beto aur begum ke sath kha lijiye. USMAAN: Behzaad bhi humara hi beta hai. SURAIYA: Wo aapka beta hoga mera nhi. USMAAN: Hume samajh nahi aata aap ko Behzaad se problem kya hai. Ghar me sabse jyada wo aapki baat manta hai. Aap ke hukm ke bagair kuch nahi nahi karta. Even humara sara business usi ne bakhubi sambhala hai. Ab tak ek loss nahi hua hame. Khair chodiye aap hire ki kadar kabhi nahi samjhengi. Aur waise bhi 8:15 ho raha hai and 15 min me wo dinning par aa jayega. Aur tab tak to aap wait kar sakti hai na. SURAIYA (MV): Usmaan Saab hume hire ki kadar hai isliye Behzad hai is ghar me warna hum use kab ka ghar se nikal deti. Aur phir use uske walid ke gunaho ki saza jo katni hai. Sometimes b4 in a room a handsome hunk is sleeping like a cute baby in his kingsize bed. His silky hai is disturbing his sleep. Alarm clock hits 5:30 AM. He opened his eyes and sat straightly on bed, move right hand on his disheveled silky hair. Than look at his right side of bed and found his laptop is still switched on. Some files are thrown openly. He get up from bed collect all file and place them on table, switch off lappy and connect it to charger, arrange his bed properly, folds quilt and place them inside cubboard. Finishing all he moved inside bathroom. After freshening he went to his gym area for some work out. He is doing push ups. Sweat is flowing from his well toned body. Water droplets forming a crystel in his wet hair. There is Behzaad Usmaan Adullah wipping his body sweat. When clock strikes at 8:00 AM he moved inside bathroom remove his sweaty cloth nd on the shower. Quickly had his cold shower. 8:12 AM came out of bathroom wrapped in only towel showing his 8 packs. Moved to wardrobe pick his white n black check shirt, jeans. Now he is infront of big full lenght mirror combing his hair. He wore his rolex watch takes gucci glasses, holds his lappy bag and in exact 8:25 AM opens the door of his room and found his Daijaan waiting for him with her cute smile and a glass of fresh orange juice. He take juice and she wish him. DAIJAAN: Slaam walekum Behzaad Baba. BEHZAAD: Walekum Salaam Daijaan. Ammi aur Abbu kaha hai. DAIJAAN: Dono niche naste ke liye intezaar kar rahe hai. Finishing his juice he moved towards dinning area. SURAIYA: Lijiye aapka beta aa gaya. Ab to breakfast kar lijiye. Behzaad cme and side hug his Abbu and Sit at right side of table nd greet them. BEHZAAD: Salam walekum Abbu and Ammi. And wish u a happy wedding Anniversary. USMAAN: Walekum Salaam aur sukriya. Suraiya begum. SURAIYA: Sukriya Behzaad aur business kaisa chal raha hai. BEHZAAD: Good. And Ammi aap ko jo land chahiye thi uski deal crack ho gayi hai. So hv u liked ur anniversary gift? SURAIYA: OH thnks Behzaad. USMAAN: Ammi ke liye land kharida humare liye kya gift laye. BEHZAAD: Abbu app ki ngo "Abroo" ke jo legal problems thi is clr now and Is baar hume Khurana wala contract mila that too at our price. ZAIN: Bhaijaan now i totally agree that u r uniqe. I mean kaun parents ko gift me deal cracks kar ke deta. Unbelievable. Waise yeh khurana to bada hi ziddi tha deal ke liye mana kaise. USMAAN: Zain sahi keh raha hai. How u crack the deal. SURAIYA: Behzaad ko logo ke sath kaise deal karni hai wo janta hai. Behzaad smiled at her complement. Due to deal crack he gets his ammi's appreciation which meant a lot to him. SURAIYA: Is baar bhi apna shatir dimag istemal kia hoga. BEHZAAD: Ammi is baar deal mere wajah se nahi balki kisi aur ki wajah se. I think she herself didn't get to know what is she doing. ZAIN: Daijaan Sweets laiye first time bhaijaan kisi ladki ke bare me baat kar rahe hai. SURAIYA: Stop it Zain. Behzaad aapki tarah nahi hai. And i know ki he wont go against us like ur another brother who married middle class girl. He will think only about that girl whom i select for him. USMAAN: Aur Behzaad ko kisi se pyar ho gaya to. SURAIYA: Aisa kabhi nahi hoga. Aur agar hoga bhi to use hi jisse hum chahenge. BEHZAAD: Ammi is right. And i vl marry to whom she vl select. I dont believe in love. ZAIN: Soch lijiye bhaijaan pyar kab aapki life me aa jaye pata nahi chalega. Kya pata kal wali hi humari BHABHIJAAN ho. BEHZAAD: Pyar ke liye humare life me koi jagah nahi hai Zain. Aur bhi kaam hai hume. Samjhe aap.
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice cs n start.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i liked it but it was all about behzaad
there was no ZaYa part?