Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Our major goal atm is to bring HarshIka to top 10, right? πŸ˜ƒAnd yes please bring them to top 10 together. I don't want Harshad to be in top 10 next week and Pree in top 15. Bring THEM to top 10!!

Take out some time and comment on their profiles everyday. One member can comment two times within 24 hours and second comment should be made three hours after the first one, okay? Along with commenting on their profile, comment on picture too. 😳

Please, guys do this!!
Also keep VOTING! 😑 I want HarshIka to make a clean sweep this time πŸ˜ƒ
And don't forget to hit the chaska meter daily. I'm sorry for the Chaska Meter Contest. Mods closed the topic because we didn't ask their permission. However, one of the mods will let me know if i should continue making the contest thread or not. As soon as she will allow me, I'll resume with the contest. But till there is no contest, please don't forget to hit the chaska meter. We HAVE to bring our forum to top 3 😊

P.S. This is a reminder for all of you πŸ˜‰
Make posts for mission 600 πŸ˜ƒ
clockworknerd thumbnail
I doubt if my post is visible to you or not πŸ˜›
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ABHI KARTI HUN Teacher Ji..!! This is the first time i am loving Homeworks πŸ˜†
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I doubt if my post is visible to you or notπŸ˜›

🀣 🀣
Oh your sarcasm :')
Going baba. Chill πŸ˜†
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But everytime i open the forum i see only 399 votes for CM πŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chaska meter votes have decresed. Everyone pls rate the meter everytime you log in. And Voting is just sooo on for me! But one or two wont do the job guys! We all need to gather and vote together!!!
Keep voting guys!!
It can be A very special gift for HarshIka from us^.^
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I had exceeded my no of posts so i couldnt comment on anything including prees n harshads profile😭
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Guyzz u all even need to comment on Harshika's photo gallery...if you are getting bored this the best way to time pass also...πŸ˜† even I didn't commented in the photo gallery but when vinu made a post regarding it I went thereπŸ˜› and I was very disappointed when I saw there were very less comments and very less views...😭 I know there are many silent readers and it's okk if they don't want to break their silence...but I jst hope at least they can hit chaska meter, comment on their photo gallery and vote for them... this is not at all fair...all the actors work so hard jst to entertain us and they hope that their fans will care about their efforts...but if u can't do this don't dare call yourself a true harshika fan, Zaya fan or a true BI lover...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and I say if a lazy person like me can d this so anyone can do this...πŸ˜† I will not say anything...if u want to vote or comment plzz go...and if u all don't want to go don't go I will definitely go and comment...!!😑
#There are many missions for us...πŸ˜†bringing harshika in top 10, keeping the forum rank stable and even voting for th awards...!!
Ps Even after telling so much to be ative u all are beng lazy...then better go and jump in the bawadi...!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blablabla123456

But everytime i open the forum i see only 399 votes for CMπŸ˜’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Hey, CM points will be updated next Monday. Your pooints will be counted but it will be updated next Monday :)
..Anannya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post dear! It's very much needed! I'll keep doing it!πŸ‘πŸΌ