Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi2

Lol typing mistake๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
C saheba chaska is d serious issue now once v had abot 75o votes now 399??๐Ÿ˜ญ

oh how about we do a competition post where everyone competes on who his the chaska the most!
we'll remind them that you have to log out everytime. Like i can hit chaska 20 times in a day no probs๐Ÿ˜Ž if everyone does is everyday then it'll be awesome.

and of course a prize will be given to the winner of the week! someone should keep tabs.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Good idea, Nimmi! This way, the forum activity will increase more! As it is, we're barely hanging on to the 5th rank ๐Ÿ˜•

yeah JA forum's points were quite close to ours. And we need to make nearly 200 points more to reach the 4th rank
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good idea both of you. Will try to make topics , but it seems rather difficult for me these days :P My mind is comoetely empty lol!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heu Saheba and arshi2, do one thing. For the prize, go to creation gallery and pm anyone of the sggy maker to create a siggy with the name of the winner whenever we ask. We can create chaska meter thread everyday. Who's vokuntering for it? If nobody else wanna do or is busy, I can create a thread early morning. And when the episode will end ill see who hot the chaska meter most times.. after decising the winner we can ask the siggy maker to prepare a siggy. And then we can post the siggy in the thread of chaska meter we create next day forthe winner. seeing a siggy with your own name, will attract more people to hit chaska meter.

How's my idea? :P
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 10 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

oh how about we do a competition post where everyone competes on who his the chaska the most!
we'll remind them that you have to log out everytime. Like i can hit chaska 20 times in a day no probs๐Ÿ˜Ž if everyone does is everyday then it'll be awesome.

and of course a prize will be given to the winner of the week! someone should keep tabs.

Am ready to participate cz am already doin it upto 10 times a day
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Heu Saheba and arshi2, do one thing. For the prize, go to creation gallery and pm anyone of the sggy maker to create a siggy with the name of the winner whenever we ask. We can create chaska meter thread everyday. Who's vokuntering for it? If nobody else wanna do or is busy, I can create a thread early morning. And when the episode will end ill see who hot the chaska meter most times.. after decising the winner we can ask the siggy maker to prepare a siggy. And then we can post the siggy in the thread of chaska meter we create next day forthe winner. seeing a siggy with your own name, will attract more people to hit chaska meter.

How's my idea? :P

Gud idea pls execut it

Gud idea pls execut it

yes you do the thread Hermain and yes I will pm the siggy maker!!!๐Ÿ˜›
wait up..i'll make a post to introduce this idea after I talk to a siggy maker.
Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
ViTharvforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

wait up..i'll make a post to introduce this idea after I talk to a siggy maker.

Will mods allow???

Will mods allow???

honestly i don't see why not