Thanxx...ya I will keep making posts like this...!!πŸ˜›
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Awesome post!
I'm in for commenting daily ;)

Thanxx😳
IKR...??some people in the forum are working very hard...but others are not giving a dam to it...!!😭
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes guys!! Awesome post!
Please vote for Harshika and beintehaa in the awards.
And please comment!! And we really shouldn't be asking you guys. These are little way in which we can appreciate and shower our love.
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay today I realized our forum members are not only lazy but also forgetful. For 2 days I put up the mission and I was happy everyone worked towards it. We completed almost 5 pages each day. I had not put the mission for wednesday thinking people now know the drill and yesterday I could not come to forum as I was out whole day and thought people now know how to keep forum active. I was expecting the number of pages to be 695 by today but what I see is just 692 pages covered! This is not done! I'm glad to see some of them have been doing it. But guys only few members will not help all need to do it. It is a team work sort of a thing. Had we done 5 pages each day today we would have reached nearly 600.

But that's fine only for 5 more days you'll are excusedπŸ˜‰. I guess people are voting for Harshika for Telly awards and Avta Awards and are not able to contribute much for the forum activity. So this 5 days I hope everyone will be busy voting. Please do it. Well at the moment that is important. And also tweeting to Colors about your love for Zaya and no 3rd angle, is also important. Don't stop that at any cost!!

And everyone who are tired of voting please do these small things. We have 2 articles this week. Go and comment there. Even if you have done once you can do it now. Coz each member is allowed to comment twice. If only few members do it we wont be able to comment much coz of restrictions to number of comments. So silent members this is a request. It is okay if you don't make posts here please comment on the articles.

And the video we have made only 9 pages of comments so all those who have not done or have done it only once go and comment.

Okay so the new mission is by tomorrow I we have to make 696 pages. Guys just 4 more pages..it is not a big deal. Now before the show starts today lets try to make 693 and then after the epi all make at least one post. I'm sure there are minimum 50 members active at that time just that all don't come out to make post. See guys if we make posts it is till tomorrow. ANd sundays we rarely get anything to talk about..but this time hope we get something for Eid special. But sundays hardly one or 2 pages increase.

So mission before episode is 593
Mission after episode is 596
Mission for the week is 600
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Post Nimmi πŸ‘ I posted something like this in the afternoon but hardly got 5 comments.None of them commented on the Articles and Photo gallery.And Max people werent active except 4 or 5 ppl.I will contribute whatever i can from my side to fulfill the mission by sunday.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Problm is v have less peopl here
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Awesome Post Nimmi πŸ‘ I posted something like this in the afternoon but hardly got 5 comments.None of them commented on the Articles and Photo gallery.And Max people werent active except 4 or 5 ppl.I will contribute whatever i can from my side to fulfill the mission by sunday.

i'm glad avi that u are tryong to keep it active. I wish many people work for this...but i am just hoping that people are into voting...lets give them 5 days. after that maybe they will try to keep it active
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nimmi-

i'm glad avi that u are tryong to keep it active. I wish many people work for this...but i am just hoping that people are into voting...lets give them 5 days. after that maybe they will try to keep it active

Same.The way i became active..πŸ˜† Now i have started the work in some days they will do it.I have a lot of hopes on our members..!!
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great post nimmi πŸ‘ our one mission is already done mission before episode one it is already 593...and I will always be active whatever might happen...!!πŸ˜ƒ
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Great post nimmi πŸ‘ our one mission is already done mission before episode one it is already 593...and I will always be active whatever might happen...!!πŸ˜ƒ

yeah glad that is done. Next is 596. We shall all do it!!

But yeah keep voting too.