Arent't we Bit Slow these Days???

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Well, I am talking about our forum. I think, the pace at which we started that seems to be slow. But, while our show is progressing we should have been faster, right? Why sudden fall in the speed😲?
Again, I am not going to compare it with other forums, in fact I can't, cos I don't visit other daily show forums😆. It's just my point of view.
Anyways, Hoping that when next week some good moments will be out in the show, we will come with a bang again. What say friends😉?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Mirror thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't know as I'm new!!😆
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah dear i agree now-a-days forum became vry slow compare to before days... guys plz be active like before really missing the fun... n ya even i didnt cum to forum for a week...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Tanni whenever there's less scenes of Raman, Ishita and the soul of the show Ruhi the forum turns slow... my POV.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm...Actually it is not also possible for all to be all day in forums.
But even any member comes for half an hour on IF, he/she may at least try to spend 10 mins here and comment or make relevant posts regarding the show.
We can talk and create varieties of posts on different aspects of the show, if we think carefully for few mins.
Anyways, let's see others' opinion. Then, we will think what can be done about this😛.
May be I am over concerned about YHM and YHM forum😳. Not only me there may be many like me. I am just expressing😆.

Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Tanni whenever there's less scenes of Raman, Ishita and the soul of the show Ruhi the forum turns slow... my POV.

agreed😊

Word Count: 1

Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the lately the show has very less scenes of ishman which could be the reason for the forum becoming quiet.

i will try my best to visit more and comment on topics
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It will depend on the story if something really happens and people want to discuss then there will be a flow of traffic. Also the romance is what drives a lot of the speed too. Right now there is less scenes between Ishi and Raman together and also more is on the other characters .
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think last weeks episodes were not that exciting so fewer people commented here.
Hope as per spoilers next week will be more interesting .