tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i was turning channels n saw beintehaa d other day n m seriously in luv with it...so i thought to catch up with d earlier epi's...so i ran into kahani ab tak n nw i hv a doubt.hw r zeeshan n zain related..?? r dey own brothers...??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
they are not related in any way actually ...zeeshan is the one whom the family has choosen for aaliya as a groom...while zain is her cousin...aaliya mother is his bua...
the confusion was created when aaliya thought that zain is actually zeeshan ...and started dreaming of him as her groom...😊
tareyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

they are not related in any way actually ...zeeshan is the one whom the family has choosen for aaliya as a groom...while zain is her cousin...aaliya mother is his bua...
the confusion was created when aaliya thought that zain is actually zeeshan ...and started dreaming of him as her groom...😊

ohh..so dey arent related in any way..n an other one.
zeeshan lives in bhopal itself na..?? n evn he does belong to a vry elite family..??
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ya Zeeshan stays in Bhopal

Btw Welcome to the forumm...Happy to see new members joining ...
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: tareyfan

ohh..so dey arent related in any way..n an other one.

zeeshan lives in bhopal itself na..?? n evn he does belong to a vry elite family..??

yup...shayad...tabhi aaliya was asking him ki aap bag uthakar doston ke saath kyun aa gaye mere ghar par...and he reached the cruise party too...yes he lives in bhopal...for sure
now does he belong to the family or not ...is something i am not aware of...but most probably he is not from the family...because if he is also a cousin...and they will show breaking of her marriage with one cousin and done to another...that will cause differences in family...so most probably he don't belong to the family...😊
tareyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Ya Zeeshan stays in Bhopal

Btw Welcome to the forumm...Happy to see new members joining ...

n does he belong to vry elite family like zain...??

n thnku πŸ˜ƒ i'll surely try to b as active as possible..πŸ˜ƒ
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tareyfan

n does he belong to vry elite family like zain...??

n thnkuπŸ˜ƒi'll surely try to b as active as possible..πŸ˜ƒ

No Zeeshan is not from that Elite kinda family...;) :)..Zain's Family is in Mumbai nd belong to upper class high society...
EtherealRati thumbnail

No Zeeshan is not from that Elite kinda family...;) :)..Zain's Family is in Mumbai nd belong to upper class high society...

lol i was right in both answers then...πŸ˜‰
tareyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

yup...shayad...tabhi aaliya was asking him ki aap bag uthakar doston ke saath kyun aa gaye mere ghar par...and he reached the cruise party too...yes he lives in bhopal...for sure
now does he belong to the family or not ...is something i am not aware of...but most probably he is not from the family...because if he is also a cousin...and they will show breaking of her marriage with one cousin and done to another...that will cause differences in family...so most probably he don't belong to the family...😊

in dat bangle store scene dat person (supposedly zeeshan's dad ccoz he called him abbu) says dat " tu yaha ky kar rhe ho ..tumhe toh AC me rehne ki aadat hai n all..." so den he belongs to a rich family kya...?? n if d son is used to all d elite conditions den evn d dad should b used to such contions na...?? n actually wt is his proffesion...??
tareyfan thumbnail

so den y in dat bangle store scene dat person (supposedly zeeshan's dad ccoz he called him abbu) says dat " tu yaha ky kar rhe ho ..tumhe toh AC me rehne ki aadat hai n all..." so den he should belong to a elite family na...?? n if d son is used to all d elite conditions den evn d dad should b used to such contions na...?? n actually wt is his proffesion...??