character analysis

Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
okayy...fst of all lets keep our forum Active and make it on no.1 ... so everyone plz do post and hit on chaska meter everyday...and add Beintehaan to ur forums list

startin wid da topic here is my analysis on every character...sorry I donno few names yet...coz m nt very much used to dese names...n I forget names too easilyπŸ˜›

Zain:A fun loving guy...he wants to live his life to da fullest...A good friend and a very good son...he knows how to manage situations and handle people (hehe look da way he handles Miss.Universe and Miss world)...he likes to take challenges (how he challenged dat jeep wala bhai) ...hez unlike all oder serial leads who has money so look down all oder people...hez very friendly and comfortable wid Bhopal gang and wants to live a life which his father dreamt of...He fst was not ready to go to Bhopal as he thought it to be boring place but nw he started njoying it...it shows dat he can search happiness in any kind of situation and live his life...So even wen he marries Aliya wid disinterest don wry he will find happiness nd his life in her very soonπŸ˜ƒ

Aliya: A fun loving gal who respects her parents alot...she likes her mamu very much...A girl who is very thankfull to whomever helped her and her family...she can do anything for her parents and mamu...A very brave gal unlike all da bahu n beti's shown on tv soaps...shez very caring and her hubby gonna be very lucky...and I expect her to give it back to Zain's mom and donot suffer like oder soap leads

Osman: very responsible dad and person...he loves his family more than anything...he loves his sister and her family too...hez gonna be da supporter of Aliya in futureπŸ‘πŸΌ

Zain's mom: As we know she gonna be da vampπŸ˜› very much proud of herself and her money...she is a kind of person who wants to gain control over everyone in dat house including her husband...her ego gonna be hurt with ZaYa's marriage leading her true colors out

Zain's bro: πŸ˜† cartoon of da show...completely lost...hez suffering between 2wives...hez gonna provide us more fun in future...I think he will also be a supporter of Aliya

Miss world and Miss Universe: Nafeesa(I guess m rightπŸ˜›) she may be some sane gal out of da two...where da oder one is on "mirchi daalo mission"πŸ˜† I guess Zain's mom likes on Nafeesa and doesnt like da oder on as it seems she is from middle class family
Edited by MegHanLover3 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing interpretations 😊