Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
My first reaction was like 'OMG what a slap!!'
Hats off to Raman for punishing Romi for doing such a cheap act.

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was a scene that made me jump out of my seat with joy. At a moment I thought Raman was believing Romi, then the epic slap. I immediately jumped out my seat and gave a big evil wala grin being like : mwah ha ha ha Love u Raman ;) Very nice scene and I can have one in the future with Raman and that Snakewa Ashok. Good choice :)
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually i like this scene well too because it shows how Raman respects women in any how or if they are enemy or not. Mihika is Ishita's sister and his problem is with ishita not mihika and still he slapped Romi due to his batameezi with mihika. Its good how Raman knows hos right and wrong. & he believes his best friend mihir than his own brother.
Salman-Khan-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Is Romy stupid, Mihir loves Mihika and Romy is trying to cause problems between them. He knows they love each other and he want to keep them apart, he is selfish and can't stick with one girl and flirts with every girl. Raman did right taking Mihirs side and hitting Romy, he deserved it and he is a disgusting person, Mihir and Raman are best friends and are like brothers so Romy should also consider Mihir as his brother. Hope Mihika soon finds out what kind of guy Romy is and goes back with Mihir.
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

dz scene waz awesome where we could find Raman has respect towards girls ... nd dz shows Raman s vry gud , kind inside ... dz romy is really 😡 ufff he just trying to flirt ll d time nd creating miss-understanding n bwt 😡