**Scene of the Week** -- ~Raman with Mihir against Romy about Mihika~

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi all friends. I am cordially welcoming you all to an interesting discussion thread, which is 'Scene of the Week'.

In this thread, the most liked scenes will be chosen from a week's episodes. And, in the next week, we all will be discussing about that scene. Then again this cycle will follow for next week. This thread is obviously an activity boosting thread. So, everyone's participation is a must.

Rules :
1. Polls for scene selection (a separate thread).
2. Chosen scene will be posted in SOTW thread.
3. Discussion only on that scene is allowed.
4. No bashing or no arguments.
5. Only put your opinions.
6. When no significant scene is shown in a week, we will choose from the following collections :
IshRa scenes Gallery (Sequentially Posted) and from Video Updates Threads.

What we have to do :
- Do vote for the most liked scene in the scene choosing poll
- Discuss on the chosen scene
- You can share your views, pictures, and creations (along with the gallery) on that scene
- You are also free to put your opinion about how you would have liked the scene to be. It's merely a way to creativity. Nothing derogatory meant for the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raman is Supporting Mihir Agains Romy's Lies about Mihika

Scene :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFibVg6YnfI[/YOUTUBE]

Seek from 2:20 to 5:20

Credit :

Youtube User :

salman yaara

This week, the scene has been chosen from the episode of 3rd January, 2014.

Expecting Active Participation from all.

Let's Start it!

Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago
Hello all. You should discuss about the scene. That is why this thread is meant to. And, as it is a little attempt to keep the forum more active. So, I hope from now everyone will try to at least discuss why they like this scene or what perspectives😛.
Thank you😊.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Loved the scene...Raman was just so 😎
Ok.. My take on this scene.

I like this scene mainly because it showed Raman's another good side. It was again portrayed in a great way that inspite of his trying to be a bad man, the good things come automatically from him. No one can change this.
Mihir isn't his own brother, still he trusts Mihir more than Romy. At first, I was thinking whether Raman also will misunderstand Mihir like Mihika. But, I was wrong. The way he supported Mihir and even didn't bother to beat Romy for that cheap action and blaming Mihir...hats off. I really am liking Raman's character day by day.
Till now, we got to see some glimpses of his soft heart. But, this scene was a big one in that sense.
And, I just love Raman-Mihir pair, loving and trusting brothers indeed.

959273 thumbnail
This scene was really very significant, becos it also showed raman-mihir trusting bond.
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First of all a big applause 2 TM 4 such a thread 👏 as it ensures the active participation and hence will be good 4 the forum.Coming 2 the point this scene stood out 4 me in the Friday's episode as i liked the fact that Raman is not the type who would blindly believe his family members as he knew both his brother and mihir well and he could have believed his brother's concoted story but chose 2 hear from Mihir too . It was a treat 2 watch Raman beat the crap out of his brother and kept telling him 2 respect women which shows an important side of his personality.It also highlighted the trust in Mihir-Raman relationship.Infact this scene brought out the many facets of Raman's personality.

Another scene that stood out 4 me was ofcourse Ruhi-Ishita phone convo 😃.
645435 thumbnail
The moment when Raman slapped the crap out of Romy, I was like " DAMN!! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT" I was so happy .. Haha
This scene is my favorite scene too. It shows the bond between Raman and Mihir. I would love to see how Raman came to know about Mihir 😃
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was the awesome scene... The way raman slapped Romy was incredible... hope ishita was there when all this happen.. wonder when will ishu get to know about this side of raman...
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved that scene and such well earned slaps they were. I can't believe that Romy is related to Raman at times. Even at the start of this show Raman was shown not disrespecting women (he could have had his way with that lady in his hotel room but instead he called her hubby there😆. I realize what he was doing but still, if it were any other man he may have taken advantage first and then told the hubby).

The best part about this scene (other than Romy getting what his just desserts😆) was the great bond it showed between Mihir and Raman. This may also explain why Mihir looked at Shagun the way he did that first meeting they had after the party outside. He obviously has taken to heart what Shagun did to Raman who is like a brother to him and was showing his disapproval in his own way...

To the OP. Thanks for getting htis thread started. Looking forward to future SOTW discussions.😊