Bhopal is Beintehaa Beautiful :)

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
On my mind is Bhopal. Just watched the first five episodes of BeInteha .The shots of Bhopal are spectacular. The essence of New Bhopal as well as old Bhopal was captured beautifully. Moti Masjid, VIP Road, Royal Market, Taj-ul-Masajid, upper lake, lower lake, dargah on the island, the shops at Nadeem Road Ibrahimpura, Raja Bhoj airport, sundar Mahal.Needless to say , I was transported... back home. Once again BI will be an acquired taste. The viewing of this show needs patience , yes a lot of patience. But this will have a good and gripping story. The actors are OK. But this is not anything like QH, the plot is entirely different except for it is based in Bhopal and has a muslim background. The set up is being done and will certainly move to Mumbai soon. The two wives of Fahad will provide the comic relief . It's not exactly funny but it isn't crass either.As expected confusions galore! The diction of the caste can use some improvement. The use of hange is very prevalent in old Bhopal.The scene of Zain eating pani puri at Iqbal maidan brought back memories. Suraiyya is all set to create problems for Aaliya in the future.The bond between Mamu and Bhanji should be worth looking forward to. The pairing is looking good.They are compatible. The stairs of Moti Masjid with pigeons . This show looks like it will be clash of ideologies small town girl Vs Metro boy, middle class Vs elite .
So far they have captured the essence of small town beautifully. It's not too loud just right for a small town feel. I am willing to give it a shot. I have a soft corner for this one.

Observations:
1.Zain says my dad's wish becomes my obsession.
2.Suraiyya says, I will not let any other lower class girl get into my house.
3.Aaliya and Zain are physically attracted to each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome dear and good observation...I too feel that they have captured Bhopal in unique way...Good to see clean roads and yaah that Masjid Stairs scene was beautifully captured,,,
ZaYa is USP of this Show..Fresh Pairing full of cuteness
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Welcome dear and good observation...I too feel that they have captured Bhopal in unique way...Good to see clean roads and yaah that Masjid Stairs scene was beautifully captured,,,

ZaYa is USP of this Show..Fresh Pairing full of cuteness

Thank you and yes it was done very aesthetically. The pairing is fresh. They are young, reminds of Vivah pairing kind of :) . This has potential.
Let's see how it goes.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i never visited bhopal so i dont know anything abt the city eventhough it was looking beautiful i loved the stairs of majid and the dharka in the lake.😃.the the pair is looking amazing
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

Thank you and yes it was done very aesthetically. The pairing is fresh. They are young, reminds of Vivah pairing kind of :) . This has potential.

Let's see how it goes.

Welcome dear and not to forget the Title song..Its superb...i guess Best BG Tune of any show so far
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayarvi

i never visited bhopal so i dont know anything abt the city eventhough it was looking beautiful i loved the stairs of majid and the dharka in the lake.😃.the the pair is looking amazing

like I said in the title of the post, Bhopal is Beintehaa Beautiful.
And more importantly , they have captured the elegance of Bhopal very nicely.

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Welcome dear and not to forget the Title song..Its superb...i guess Best BG Tune of any show so far

Yes, the title song is very nice. :)
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome dear
If i m not wrong i have seen u a lot of time in qh forum...
Have u quit watching qh
I was also in qh forum b4 but now i dont watch qh coz ksg left so welcome dear
U vl enjoy a lot on this forum
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyKSGlover

Welcome dear
If i m not wrong i have seen u a lot of time in qh forum...
Have u quit watching qh
I was also in qh forum b4 but now i dont watch qh coz ksg left so welcome dear
U vl enjoy a lot on this forum

yes, I am the same gossipgirl from QH forum.
I have not quit QH.
I will continue watching it.
KSG gave life to the character Asad, but the show must go on.

nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

yes, I am the same gossipgirl from QH forum.
I have not quit QH.
I will continue watching it.
KSG gave life to the character Asad, but the show must go on.

oh ok 😊
So do u watch beintehaan?