DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Quite possible ... Quite impossible
*no comments* πŸ˜†
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i too think dis ll happen ...n even if dis doesnt happen ishita ll help raman getting d custody n ruhi ll act as bridge b/w dem
devmohan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice prediction...but don't know why every time a parent has to be married to someone if he/she needs custody of his/her own kids...why can't a single parent can't be given such custody...what if the parent marries a wrong person and takes wrong decision and what if those new parents are not able to give a comfortable and good upbringing to the kids...of course a kid required not only good education , lifestyle but also required parents time and good values which only parents can grant them...in today's world it's quite difficult that which parent can brought up kids correctly ...well a real parent will give all correct things to their kids as they will never teach their own blood the wrong things but in some cases and sometimes, a real parent could get wrong and step parent could get correct ...but only in very very rare case; in these types of cases sometimes the law which is meant for well being of people can also take wrong decisions .
Edited by devmohan - 10 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ruhi will choose ishita coz she knows her mother would never give her the love which she desperately wants.
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mai47

interesting prediction...i wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

me too😊
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
me too hvin similar feelin...all these r headin towards IshRa marriage...yet another "compromise" wala marriage with ZERO presence of love b/w leads..!!
Soulfull thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
looks like this is going tht way
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I like the relation of Ishita and Ruhi the most. Raman-Ishita are pretty much behind.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Why do u think they Shagun-Raman got divorced before custody... Real life may not be planned but Kekta's show is definitely planned one...

Raman is now free to marry any xyz person .. this person needs to be good mother..