WU - 1/3/2014: Zain has started to like Bhopal.

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
B. e. I. n. t. e. h. a. a. n.

Written Update

January 3rd, 2014

The episode starts with Aliya being on the terrace trying to collect their clothes, but then she sees Zain (whom she thinks is Zeeshan) and they a cute small moment together but she realizes that she was just imagining him, there was actually no one there and smiles to herself. Zain is enjoying in Bhopal. The he has a video chat with his dad and his dad tells him about how he spend his childhood there in those streets and mosques. Zain goes to that mosque and he continues talking with his dad. His dad tells how he always wanted one of his sons to know how to read 'namaz' and on the other side, Aliya is reading 'namaz' just the way Zain's dad is describing with him.

His dad talks about a jeep that he had wanted to drive once but the owner of that jeep, Mirza bhai, wouldn't give to anybody, he didn't wanted to rent or sell. So here comes Mr. Zain trying to fulfill his dad's dream and he comes up with a challenge with Mirza bhai. Zain's friends gets a temporary jeep and they (Zain and Mirza bhai) are going to race. If Zain won then Mirza bhai has to give that jeep to Zain for a week, but if Mirza bhai won then Zain has to give him fifty thousand rupees to him.

Now, they are having the race all around the roads of Bhopal. Finally, their race ends and Zain wins. Aliya cuts his dad's nails as she has been doing this since very little. Then her dad tells a shayri when Aliya asks for one.

Kehta hai yeh, kehte hai yeh,
Joru ka ghulam ki tere ishq mein
Yeh ghulami duai lagti hai

Zain calls his dad and tells him that he has won the jeep for him, and then he realizes that he's actually enjoying in Bhopal. Zain and their friends are talking about going to the new year's party.

In Mumbai, Zain's family is also enjoying at a New Year's party. Unfortunately, both Nafeesa and Shazia wear the same dress, actually it was shown that Shazia wore it on purpose, so then Nafeesa had to change it so people at their party don't laugh at them.

Aliya also goes to a New Year's party and wonders who organized it, then a voice calls over microphone and tells that Zeeshan organized it. Zain enters right after Zeeshan when his name is called, so still Aliya thinks that Zain is his Zeeshan.

PRECAP: Aliya dances with Zain thinking its Zeeshan and Zeeshan sees this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

618043 thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. ๐Ÿค— I'm so damn excited about tomorrow's episode!
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the written update. ๐Ÿ˜›
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u dear... I missed ds epi...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks 4 the update...I missed the episode๐Ÿ˜”
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š Glad I came in help.
Neeki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wu...loved the episode...I keep on watching it for the beginning sequence with the title track. Love the song.