amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think soon ishita will find out that shagun is not a good mother for ruhi...raman n shagun will fight for ruhi's custody...shagun will have an upper hand as ruhi is a kid n needs to b with her mom...ishita n raman might decide to get married so that raman can get ruhi's custody...it will b a kind of contract marriage..what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes even i feel something like a contract or compromise marriage will happen between Raman & Ishita. There is another kid on the block now thought Ekta took some liberties with the story and opted for only one kid. My interest in the show is going down after each episode 🥱
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yup, I was thinking the same thing.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
dont know why have CVs included second child in tbe show...i thought it was just ruhi...their elder child must surely be having some important role in the story...the elder child concept must have been added recently n not part of the original concept
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

dont know why have CVs included second child in tbe show...i thought it was just ruhi...their elder child must surely be having some important role in the story...the elder child concept must have been added recently n not part of the original concept

t
The book 'Custody' from which this show is inspired from has two kids. Since they showed only Ruhi till now everyone thought Ekta will focus on Ruhi-Ishita relationship 😳

Raman's family is getting bigger everyday 😕
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

t

The book 'Custody' from which this show is inspired from has two kids. Since they showed only Ruhi till now everyone thought Ekta will focus on Ruhi-Ishita relationship😳

Raman's family is getting bigger everyday😕

true that 😆
Prince_fifa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I think soon ishita will find out that shagun is not a good mother for ruhi...raman n shagun will fight for ruhi's custody...shagun will have an upper hand as ruhi is a kid n needs to b with her mom...ishita n raman might decide to get married so that raman can get ruhi's custody...it will b a kind of contract marriage..what do u guys think?

Its absolutely the same thing I thought today!!
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya for raman n ishita common factor is ruhi n for ruhi they get married quite expected n predictable lool.if cvs remember I think raman didn't divorce shagun still.so they may show tat in later epis div n then custody case.lets see
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 10 years ago
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
They said in the precap, tomorrow they'll divorce in the court , final day of divorce , n then custody battle starts.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i guess you are right...their common love is ruhi...they will do anything for ruhi...