So, Now I know who is Ishita to send Ruhi..

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishita is the same lady, whom Ruhi remembered, and felt like talking to when she is away from home...
Not even daddy nor dadi...
All she described was her Ishita aunty...

we all know, Ishita loves Ruhi... Just like mother loves their daughter... But the bond is strong even from Ruhi,, whom Ruhi loves, and FEELS LOVED from...

Dunno, read many posts regarding, why is Ishita interfering or angry on Ishita types of post... Agreed that her actions on national news was not appropriate.. it was just manifestation of anger with added fuel from Tanushree..! She did seem to feel bad about newspaper today...

But Place that Ishita now holds in Ruhi's life or for Ruhi, is very special... She is Ishita who wanted Ruhi's happiness.. and realized, she isn't getting it from her father... Not knowing her mother.. thought it might be better or more from her own dad!
Ishita is a lady whom RUHI as well remembers and loves and who is GENUINELY concerned for Ruhi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I was glad to see Ishita-Ruhi scene today...

and it is clear... now Ishita will go deeper..😳😳😳

Anyone agrees with me?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kids love those who are nice to them , in Ruhi's case its Ishita. Yes Mrs Blaa loves Ruhi but its not equal to a mother's love.
Ruhi missing Ishita is very obvious as she know recently Ishita is the one who has been taking care of her. And the kid wont analyze about blood relationships , she will love the one who loves her the most specially the one who talks to her lovingly, saves her from any difficult situation etc which ishita has been to Ruhi.
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ishitha and Ruhi share a beautiful and pure bond..this episode is proof for that. Their emotions for each other are so natural.. Ruhi missed her papa and she will because Raman is her papa but Ishitha is someone special in her life though she is not her family member but that bonding with her made ishu spl.. she got the love, care and concern from Ishitha which she was expecting from her father so ishitha made a place equal to Raman in Ruhi's lil heart.. Ishitha cares for Ruhi like mother😳 love ishu n ruhi bonding.. loved their scenes today..😳😳
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Infact I am surprised at those posts which talk about who is Ishita to send Ruhi etc
I wonder am I watching the same show...the naari mukti waalas had come completely prepared to snatch Ruhi away ..Ishita had no hand in it ..whether Ishita wud have interfered or not THEY WUD HAVE TAKEN HER
All that Ishi did was put Ruhi at ease ..take away the initial trauma and shock ..she did not hand her ..she just made the handover easier for Ruhi...
You are right in pointing out the wonderful bond that Ishi Ruhi share and that Ruhi instinctively knows how unconditional Ishi love for her is
P.s. sorry for the use of caps ..but I am so frustrated with those posts so I used your thread which was supportive of Ishita to vent...
Edited by tibs09 - 10 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ishu-Ruhi relation is as pure as divine. Ruhi gives Ishu the most importance and the most loved place in her life. And it is what gives Ishu the right to think well being of Ruhi.
Great post dearπŸ‘.
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
completely agreed..Ishu and ruhi shares a purest bond, dat no one can understand..only ishu and ruhi can feel it..dil ke rishte aise hi hotey hai, sumtimes it's become more superior than blood relations.. 😊