3rd January 2014 --YHM Epsiode Review Discussion..

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
helloo yhmians...

hw r u all...?😆 its funny to ask at midnight...😆

between do u all enjoyed the episode...

for me half boring ...half gud,...

im nt getting deep into epsd...as i didnt wnjoyed that much

i enjoyed ishu-ruhi-amma convos...

the way ishu made ruhi sleep...dictating to amma abt ruhis medicine..

then the i was waken up hearing ramu beating rumi...🤣

awww what a slap it was...

rumi got more slap from ramu than from mihir tat too long n strong one...

i fear rumi to turn negative...and he may get in mihika-mihir relation

for revenge...😡

now coming to mrng scene...i just loved...it...

ishu-ramu face to face...n ramu thrashing bill as if thrashing ishus neck...🤣

for thappad i give 10/10 rank

otherwise rating from my side 6/10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
no one to discuss the epsd???????????/
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That guy Rumi will surely play some dirty games in Mihika-Mihir relationship. Looking at the way Raman talked to him, i guess this isn't the first time Rumi did such thing , such a disgusting guy
Raman-Shagun flashback was just heart wrenching 😭 She was too harsh on him By the way she said she was in love with someone else, this love thing of her is really fishy 😆 I'm not getting it. Awww they showed 6 months old ruhi baby as well

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

That guy Rumi will surely play some dirty games in Mihika-Mihir relationship. Looking at the way Raman talked to him, i guess this isn't the first time Rumi did such thing , such a disgusting guy

i too felt so...the way he gave the thappad attracted me...

by turning and catching romi collar...n *THAPPP* 😆

the way romi glaring to mihir was dangerous...
Raman-Shagun flashback was just heart wrenching 😭

in that scenes...ramu was almost like devadas...so something happened...bfr ths fight

i gues... 6 month ruhi was so cute
She was too harsh on him By the way she said she was in love with someone else, this love thing of her is really fishy 😆 I'm not getting it. Awww they showed 6 months old ruhi baby as well

yupp ruhi was so cute...

Word Count: 1

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Really liked Raman today...for once when he said abt mihir..."isko main paal rha hoon" i was like pls raman atleast be faithful to the only guy who has stood by u...but then he slapped romi and i ws super happy. 😃

What I dont like is that theres been no single scene where they showed Raman missing rohi.I know he thinks he is not a good dad but deep down they can show him caring for rohi or missing her.That for me is a missing link over here.When Roohi had pain in tooth or itching in her hair he was so concerned for her but here not even a single scene where he misses her.Yes he has flashbacks but fbs of shagun taking roohi away not of his daughter.This is a huge put off.They hv shown ishita being too involved into roohi and raman totally withdrawn which seems quite weird.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

Really liked Raman today...for once when he said abt mihir..."isko main paal rha hoon" i was like pls raman atleast be faithful to the only guy who has stood by u...but then he slapped romi and i ws super happy. 😃

i jumped from like sleep...hearing the thappad...😆😆😆

What I dont like is that theres been no single scene where they showed Raman missing rohi.I know he thinks he is not a good dad but deep down they can show him caring for rohi or missing her.That for me is a missing link over here.When Roohi had pain in tooth or itching in her hair he was so concerned for her but here not even a single scene where he misses her.Yes he has flashbacks but fbs of shagun taking roohi away not of his daughter.This is a huge put off.They hv shown ishita being too involved into roohi and raman totally withdrawn which seems quite weird.

i agree with u for that i too nt convinced on tat

ramu telling he cant lv ruhi...wen he cared her a lot while lice combing part...tooth aching

hope ramu need time to show hs love for ruhi...n missing ruhi