Shazia's Sister Gauhar ...with Zain ??

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Aha so we have that SIL of Zain who wants her Sis to marry Zain..Yeeka That Shazia looks ao cheap and weirdo...And the way she giggles ...like a witch...

Now this Gauhar gonna turn out to be Vamp i m sure...

I hope Zain never gets attracted to her if at all she is Sexy Kinda Girl...

I dont think Suraiya will ever want Zain to Marry tha Gauhar...Lolz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

906033 thumbnail
who is gauhar?? lol im kinda confuse.. by god so many relations here 😕
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidu-dsena

who is gauhar?? lol im kinda confuse.. by god so many relations here 😕

Zain has two Bhabhi...Nafisa and Shazia...Shazia is greedy types so she wants her sis Gauhar to Marry Zain
906033 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Zain has two Bhabhi...Nafisa and Shazia...Shazia is greedy types so she wants her sis Gauhar to Marry Zain

ok ok thnks.. still im familiar wod der names.. if its like dis den fr sure dis gauhar gonna b vamp n shazia n zian's mom vl try best to break zian n alia's relationship
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's a typical notion amongst greedy and power hungry people that bringing ones other sister or relative in the same family will get them support in the house and more say in the family. And shazia is no different, she ain't happy with what she already have.
Gauhar ending up with Zain is highly unlikely, because Zain's mother won't let that happen. Nor does Zain want to get hooked up anytime soon.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueflames

It's a typical notion amongst greedy and power hungry people that bringing ones other sister or relative in the same family will get them support in the house and more say in the family. And shazia is no different, she ain't happy with what she already have.

Gauhar ending up with Zain is highly unlikely, because Zain's mother won't let that happen. Nor does Zain want to get hooked up anytime soon.

Agree..i just want ZaYa to get married thats it 😆
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Agree..i just want ZaYa to get married thats it 😆

I want ZaYa to get married to but I want a little dose of their Beintehaa cute and bitter sweet relation after it's revealed who Zain and zeeshan actually are to Alia. 😳
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shazia is so wierd rather than funny.
But i don't think Zain will either like r attract towards Gauhar, but if it contradicts, then yes she may turn out as a vamp in ZaYa story.
By d way, yes Sumyera won't allow his son to marry that girl.