Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

the book has 2 kids of shagun-raman...one son and one daughter...so i am not surprised at all...in the book the son visit his father and ishu doesn't like it becos he is exact replica of his mother...she was always cold to the son...though she never stop him from visiting his father...

i thought EK did little changes and focus only on ruhi...but i was wrong...she did take the whole book as the concept...i hope she makes a little changes in ishu and makes her like the son too...

the son name of Shagun-Raman is Arjun in the book

Interesting. I can't see Ishita not liking someone, especially a kid just because he turns out to be the exact replica of a parent. Isn't that the same thing that Raman is doing to Ruhi now.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

in boarding school , sent there by Shagun and ashok

Read the article now, seems messy 🥱 8-10 yr old boy? 😲 when did they marry, right out of school?

exactly 😆 it reminds me of the one 30 yrs old, high profession one with 10 yrs old kids 😆 remember ? 😆
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

the book has 2 kids of shagun-raman...one son and one daughter...so i am not surprised at all...in the book the son visit his father and ishu doesn't like it becos he is exact replica of his mother...she was always cold to the son...though she never stop him from visiting his father...

i thought EK did little changes and focus only on ruhi...but i was wrong...she did take the whole book as the concept...i hope she makes a little changes in ishu and makes her like the son too...

the son name of Shagun-Raman is Arjun in the book

It would have been better if only Ruhi was taken instead of the son also as it is obvious she will make lots of modification in the storyline so why not here...
In the book Ishita and Raman are not that young as here...
The children are teens...
So EK could have well avoided the son entry.
THE MAIN POINT FROM TODAY EPISODE:
Raman mentioned his only child who's Ruhi his six months daughter, Shagun and his family no mentioned of any son so from where he just cropped up...
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Read the article now, seems messy 🥱 8-10 yr old boy? 😲 when did they marry, right out of school?

exactly 😆 it reminds me of the one 30 yrs old, high profession one with 10 yrs old kids 😆 remember ? 😆
exactly why a woman like shagun who can fall in love with an another despite being a wife and mom will be happy giving birth to children one after another...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akrj01

Interesting. I can't see Ishita not liking someone, especially a kid just because he turns out to be the exact replica of a parent. Isn't that the same thing that Raman is doing to Ruhi now.

though we know that Ishita can't conceive per the doctor but here as a miracle, as it a show they can show that arjun is indeed Ishita and Raman to be born son instead of Raman standing with his two readymade children for Ishita...
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
intresting...so she did take d concept frm d book entiely nd jus changed d age...if it was czesane then d age would have been same like book only...i soo want them to cast d kiddo ASR as d kid ..<3
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

though we know that Ishita can't conceive per the doctor but here as a miracle, as it a show they can show that arjun is indeed Ishita and Raman to be born son instead of Raman standing with his two readymade children for Ishita...

they can't change the concept...the whole show is adapted from the book custody as per the story...ishita is infertile...she can't conceive...but this is EK world so miracles do happen...and since now science have develop and creates miracle in terms of obstetrics procedures...so in future it can be shown that ishu is pregnant with raman's child...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

they can't change the concept...the whole show is adapted from the book custody as per the story...ishita is infertile...she can't conceive...but this is EK world so miracles do happen...and since now science have develop and creates miracle in terms of obstetrics procedures...so in future it can be shown that ishu is pregnant with raman's child...

they say in the interview lots of changes and adittions will be made to take the show longer otherwise if going per the book in one week it would have been ended.
Per the book the enmity between Raman and Ishita was not as shown here it was only a sort of dislike...
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I dnt think that there is any son cuz this just adaptation of custody
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Don't remind me of them 😡 Maybe the vastu of the house is like that kids grow up but adults don't 😆 😆