Is it fair for Ishita??

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
After reading the article which stated Raman has a son also is it fair for Ishita to have two children so suddenly
Isn't it better that they avoid showing a kid of 8 yrs old as they never talked about him before..
Your thought.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
i think you are all happy with new kid coming up...
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

i think you are all happy with new kid coming up...

No, not that.
I just feel that new kid won't have as much actions as Ruhi and won't affect IshRa relationship😊.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Son? where was he till now?
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

in boarding school , sent there by Shagun and ashok
mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Well Shagun took the son, but the article I read, said Shagun out her son in boarding school, so this would explain why we wouldn't have seen them. But it's strange that the Bhalla family never mentioned thier grandson or Raman, his son.
rainbowgirl thumbnail

in boarding school , sent there by Shagun and ashok

Read the article now, seems messy 🥱 8-10 yr old boy? 😲 when did they marry, right out of school?
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Well Shagun took the son, but the article I read, said Shagun out her son in boarding school, so this would explain why we wouldn't have seen them. But it's strange that the Bhalla family never mentioned thier grandson or Raman, his son.

Yes it is strange that being a typical Indian family they didn't mention about ghar ka chirag/varis till now 😕
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow seems ishita is d lucky one selected in bumper draw of fair n lovely bumper offer given by raman company to overcome ashok company.best family man along with ever best ceo award goes to raman n will be recommended for bharat ratna 🤪 🤣
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the book has 2 kids of shagun-raman...one son and one daughter...so i am not surprised at all...in the book the son visit his father and ishu doesn't like it becos he is exact replica of his mother...she was always cold to the son...though she never stop him from visiting his father...
i thought EK did little changes and focus only on ruhi...but i was wrong...she did take the whole book as the concept...i hope she makes a little changes in ishu and makes her like the son too...

the son name of Shagun-Raman is Arjun in the book