EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

hi whts your name πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Zariyat--

Though i am a Muslim, i still think its odd.

But its allowed in Islam because of some reasons...
Even i have cousins who got married to another cousin. So i am kind of used to see this...

ohkk... 1 stupid que... den in islam u dnt call ur cousins bhaijaan or sis... πŸ€”... even I heard in muslim..chacha bhatiji also can marry... πŸ˜•

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .VivaciousSoul.

@sneha... m alia πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

wow cool name ahaanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Is Islam it is allowed for Cousins to marry each other and in the past this has been a common feature to as to keep property within the family when a woman gets married. As in Islam by law women are allowed and are entitled to 1/3 of what a son gets , this way the fortune of a family is not given 'outside'. However that is not to state this is the only reason it is allowed, in Islam we consider all men and women of the muslim ummah our brothers and sisters and therefore getting married to someone who is a cousin is not that much of an issue.
Haww thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a Maharashtrian Hindu. Marriage between children of bother-sister is allowed in our culture... in fact it is allowed in South India too because one of my Keralite friend is married to her paternal Aunt's son. So it is a tradition followed in many Hindu and Muslim communities😊
Edited by Haww - 10 years ago
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg.. 1st tkme I made ths kinda serious post 😳... else my every post cmnts starts n end with πŸ˜† 🀣.. icons... πŸ˜†...

sorry guyz.. if I laugh here den it dsnt mean m laughin on any rituals... jst tht I talk like tht... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey...I m Aakash... the TRP updater and .not Akshay...:) :)...
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .VivaciousSoul.

ohkk... 1 stupid que... den in islam u dnt call ur cousins bhaijaan or sis... πŸ€”... even I heard in muslim..chacha bhatiji also can marry... πŸ˜•

Yes! Of course we call cousins "Bhaiya/Bhai-jaan or Apu/Appi". But mainly cousins of same-age get married as far as i know.
Chacha-Bhatiji can marry because our Prophet (SM)'s youngest and beloved daughter Hazrat Fatimah(R) got married to her uncle Ali(R) only because they were of same age. That's why its allowed in Islam.
And cousins can marry because in the past(in the starting of the world) Harzat Adam(A) and Harzat Hawa(A)'s children were married to each other to start the world (i have heard this from my Huzur apu, correct me if i am wrong) That's why its allowed.

Any more questions? Feel free to ask.
bluEyez thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i must say the first epi itself i had this doubt ki cousins kaise marry kar sakte ahin omg its really wierd but then i guess it wasnt so wierd in muslim culture
as in QH we had ayaan n humaira marry though they were cousins too
906033 thumbnail
prish πŸ€— Ikr being a Muslim its odd for me.. but its common in our religion 😳 but im always against marriage wid cousins/ relatives ... I guess dey r not real bro n sis I mean alia's mom n zian's dad... while watching im keeping in mind dey r hero n herion of d show not cousins 🀣 so dat I cn enjoy d romance πŸ˜‰
Edited by nidu-dsena - 10 years ago