Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
If this show follows the novel with slight modification it will surely be one of the best shows on TV not in terms of artificial appearances, but in terms of contents.

Originally posted by: Aliya_hzsn

OMG lots of twists and turns.
And every time i end up hating shagun even more that i feel like throwing something at the screen!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

The kids will be staying with Raman-Ishita post their marriage ? or the custody case will continue ? sorry i was confused reading this article hence asked, hope u don't mind😳

hehe even i dont know dear...i think the case will run for long.But i dont want ishu to be called mother of two kids...shes so young
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
10 yrs old?? that's funny! Is raman 40 nearly? anyways tfs :)
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am quite amazed to see people objecting to Raman having an adolescent son. What is really the harm in that?
If we remember, the show was initially scripted with Cezanne as the lead who looks quite mature and can easily have 2 kids.
Also, this is quite surprising that a glamorous gal like Shagun got married to a then nerdy looking Raman which is obviously possible when the marriage is an arranged marriage, possibly at a young age when Shagun apparently didn't get to "explore her options" πŸ˜†
Ruhi is quite young to understand complications of a second marriage and would get easily attached to Ishita without any insecurities, especially when there won't be any step-sibling to give her competition.
But then who would help bring forth the issues that come up with a kid's father marrying a second time?
If I am not wrong, Raman's son must have faced issues with Shagun's relationship with Ashok who would end up being his step-dad soon and would be expecting the same from Ishita, when Raman-Ishita alliance gets on cards.
Portraying this aspect is also needed, else this show would end up being too superficial and an escapist one with things being easily tackled.
Raman's son facing these situations and accepting them over time would be better than seeing Ruhi grow up and then turn negative all of a sudden due to some random brainwash by any of the Bhallas.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Malika

hehe even i dont know dear...i think the case will run for long.But i dont want ishu to be called mother of two kids...shes so young

On light note ishita gets combo family pack along with ruhiπŸ˜†
On soap note πŸ˜­πŸ˜†I didn't read novel so I think ashok has money n to complete his family took away raman wife n son before n now trying ruhi also.so later raman will get back ruhi by marrying ishita for custody case n later his son for successor of his empire n money too n divorce shagun as read in article n leave to ashok.raman becomes too rich n gets back his children n new biwi πŸ˜†
.May. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...didn't expect they would add the son to the show. Well, Ishita can't have kids...so I guess it doesn't matter.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Tfs!
Reading the book ... i was so much heart broken ... Seeing it happen in serial with ekta maiya's twists ... I don't have a heart to see it ...

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Tfs!

Reading the book ... i was so much heart broken ... Seeing it happen in serial with ekta maiya's twists ... I don't have a heart to see it ...

Why so? Is there any sad moments for Raman-Ishita in later period?
Well, I dint read the novel😳.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein on Star Plus. We had recently written about Shagun (Anita Hassanandani) deciding to seek custody of little Ruhi (Ruhaanika Dhawan) in the court of law.

We now hear that the story in this Balaji Telefilms show will proceed towards the divorce hearing of Raman (Karan Patel) and Shagun wherein few important facts will open up for the audience.

Firstly, Raman and Shagun will get successful in getting divorce at the hearing. After winning the first battle, Shagun who is prompted by Ashok will request the judge that she wants the custody of Ruhi. This is when the viewers will get to know that Ruhi is not the only child of Raman and Shagun. They will have an elder son of about 8-10 years old who has been with Shagun from the day of their separation.

As per a source, viewers will be shown few flashback sequences wherein the ruthless Shagun had decided to leave Raman just because he had not achieved anything in life. While she had decided to take her elder son along, she had left the six months old Ruhi with the father. At the court, it will also be made clear that Shagun has put up her son at a boarding school, and does not keep him with her.

Meanwhile, the court will grant a time of 12 days after which the final judgement on Ruhi's custody will be decided. Raman will be seen promising his mother (Mrs. Bhalla) that he will bring back Ruhi at the end of 12 days, at least for his aged parents who love their granddaughter so much.

What will Raman do to get back Ruhi from Shagun? And will Shagun be able to keep Ruhi happy?

We tried calling Karan Patel, but he asked us to call him later.