i am so Annoyed With Karan Patel..

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I am not a Divyanka Fan bt I am Karan's Fan since Kasturi Serial.. bt i just cant digest ths fact wat is wrong wth ths Guy Karan? wat he thinks of himself? he is a v big star?
he is king of Tellywood? i mean who he is???????
Y he alwys do ths to his co-stars?
Ist he badly behaved with Shubhangi Atre Pure whch was his lead actress in Kasturi Serial and i knw in his one interview he said yahan tak k " abusive language he used n said Shubhangi even dont knw how to act?πŸ˜•

i mean Reallly Karan?????
Ok Fine if shubhangi dont knw abt acting ka "A" wat abt now Divyanka?????
now u started wth ths grl too?

i am not a Divyanka Fan even i lik Anita more than Divyanka bt still i am feeling piety for ths Grl..
now Karan will abuse ths Grl too for sure😑😑

Edited by ArYa_crazyluv - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Basically in one interview divyanka said she was the more reserved type unlike karan patel who does masti on the sets.

theyve just started the show. eventually theyll get sorted out!!

Originally posted by: Aliya_hzsn

Basically in one interview divyanka said she was the more reserved type unlike karan patel who does masti on the sets.

theyve just started the show. eventually theyll get sorted out!!

Hmmm but i just shared wat i knew abt karan .. i cant forget the way he behaved wth poor Shubhangi . anywys πŸ˜•
Edited by ArYa_crazyluv - 10 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lets give his guy a change..but if he's still a jerk..then replacement is an option...
Aliya_hzsn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ArYa_crazyluv

Hmmm but i just shared wat i knew abt karan .. i cant forget the way he behaved wth poor Shubhangi . anywys πŸ˜•

Really?!😲
I saw some offscreen moments of him and shubhangi and they seemed pretty alright.

But i like him as raman so it better be that way..And i don't want his real life messing the show!!
Coz the show is too good and he is A DAMN good actor.

And maybe like in the show, we cannot always trust media coz noone knows what on the inside!
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
replacement 😲 no comments abt shubhangi-karan...but he and divyanka startd to shoot for d show frm last 2 ir 3 months, I guess...and it doesn't means that jst because they are lead pairs of a show they should always hangout, spend time together when they r not shooting πŸ€” and we cant believe all these articles. ..and in my view onscreen chemistry matters. ...if they, ishita raman r able to create that sizzling hawt chemistry, I really dont care abt how they behave in offscreen. .its their personal matters. and for me ishra have that awesome chemistry 😳
its jst my pov 😊
Guys agree
bt I hope artcle is wrng
otherwise I knw wat kinda of person karan is ..
impatient n wat he did in his past ll not
repeat ths tym
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

lets give his guy a change..but if he's still a jerk..then replacement is an option...

agree with u Reshama..and i dont thnk Ekta will thnki twice before doi ng tht...

I guess this show is new lease of life for Karan after Kasturi..

And this time i m sure he will nt mess around..for sure...

Unless both act well and give gd performance we shld be bothered..

There are so many actors who are nt freinds...but still thy give powerpacked performance..

@ tm..i und.ur feelings..lets see..what happens...
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hi ,

Kasturi and Shubhangi are not related to Ye Hai Mohabbatein and hence it will be appreciated that they aren't brought in during the discussions. Apart from that, let us not dig up past incidences of other shows and discuss them on the YHM forum.

Topic Closed.