Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses_ZaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I used to like watching QH and I'm glad I stopped watching it.
pizzahot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hie , 'lovesick' I ve read yua posts in QH forum some times ago
Good 2 c yu here
Yeah, qh members r so jealous , wat I don't get z WHY ?
I mean the concept z very different !
I hope oua forum cums 2 top3 very sooon!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pizzahot

Hie , 'lovesick' I ve read yua posts in QH forum some times ago
Good 2 c yu here
Yeah, qh members r so jealous , wat I don't get z WHY ?
I mean the concept z very different !
I hope oua forum cums 2 top3 very sooon!

Hi ..wats ur name btw...and be active here..we need more and more members..and then we all can unite and bring this forum on Top
pizzahot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Hi ..wats ur name btw...and be active here..we need more and more members..and then we all can unite and bring this forum on Top

Hie, am Ima,.
Yah, we need to make bew posts often n increase d pages.
Nice 2 meet yuh
balashiv15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is all the result of KSG leaving the show due to his unprofessional-ism .Also fans have no right of bashing other serials fans.Just imagine Kokila and Gopi vahus fans bashing Daya-Jetha fans.That wont happen.Because of millions of Gujarati shows.Whereas there are only few shows showing life of Muslim community
Ani---Anisah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovergirlalina

<font color="#0000CC" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Dear QH fanz y u awl r bashing BI plz dnt compare it ok.😊 May i knw what'z d similarities btwn QH & BI.😳 i'l tell u in QH Holi has celebrated 😑😑 which in muslims v dnt celebr8 Holi.πŸ˜ƒ plz stop mockering on Muslim Religion.😑😳 And most important in QH zoya keep running 4rm NikaaH. Bt here BI is totally different 4rm QH like BI has diff concept, story & characters. And d fresh faces . πŸ‘ KSG has quit d shw for his own purpose so dats not our fault. If u dnt like BI plz refrain 4rm commenting & if u r liking BI den u r heartly welcome 😊on dsi forum. bt no bashing plz.
</font>

I agree with you Alina πŸ‘πŸΌ
They need to stop making fun of Muslim region 😑
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just watched the 1st two episodes- yeah I know I'm late- but all I can say is that Beintehaan is way better than QH... Bashing Beintehaan or no won't change anything... Ignore the bashing :)
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: balashiv15

This is all the result of KSG leaving the show due to his unprofessional-ism .Also fans have no right of bashing other serials fans.Just imagine Kokila and Gopi vahus fans bashing Daya-Jetha fans.That wont happen.Because of millions of Gujarati shows.Whereas there are only few shows showing life of Muslim community

Exactly.
They are saying that BI is copying QH.
But I dont understand kis angle se? πŸ₯±
I mean we'll bash any show if the leads are going to Mandir & doing pooja coz they are Hindus? πŸ˜†
I mean its ridiculous & childish on their part to say its a copy when the female lead is vising a dargah.
Cmmon she's a muslim girl so ofcourse she'll visit a dargah, call her mom & dad as Ammi & Abbu.
Dont know whats there to make such a big issue out of it. πŸ˜•
..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Plz ignore the bashing dear. That show is quite in a mess with its lead leaving and all so these things are bound to happen there.
Lets not drag any other forum's issues here and just enjoy BI πŸ˜ƒ

And anyways, anyone who watches BI will come to know that BI and QH have nothing in similar except the Muslim backdrop.
Just ignore the negativity...that's what I'm doing.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys please its a request to not bring issues from other forums to this forum. If you have a problem with a thread... then just report it and the DT of the forum will handle it. Please dont bring the issues to this forum and cause problems here

Topic Closed

Leviathan