Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: lovesick

LOOOL!! It was so dumb though i cant believe i was such a big fan once. cringe. >.<

The female lead kept saying "Allah miah whats wrong with you" first of all who says miah with Allah? :S and the whole sentence seems disrespectful :/

Agree yaar its lil bit disrespectful...I m not muslim but still its not good In the name of creative liberty u cant make mockery of a religion ...I ll be happy if there is minimal Urdu in our show..
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovergirlalina

chill yawr dey lost interest 4rm QH coz it has ruined awredy & ksg quittd 😛
uh knw ryt in 4 episd'z soo many members have joined dis forum coz dey love d concept , story & d leads as well.. no doubt BI roxxx 👏👏👏
And who knws may b dey'l join dis forum coz till now only 4 episd'z cmplted & itx rocking ⭐️
ow kya chaiyyeh jo jaltey hai jalne do 😉

unlog sadme mein hai isiliyeh unlog ko difference ni dikhra 😆😆😆

I do agree. I think they're more upset about KSG leaving than the show. some of them are cursing it. LOOOL.

They're going through a big "sadma" 😆
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
coming for the qubool hai forum I guess all I can say is that the scenes really remind us of that show in the beginning and then the twists and turns and mess of the Muslim background it was suppose to focus on. IMO it's just a way of people remembering the old qh with the new scenes of beintehaan :)
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Exactly..and i feel QH first Promo was not that good...it dint justify the title nor did it say wats the story about...Its full on regressive show where elders are kidnapped and hidden in chambers while Vamp does all kinda nonsense.and cheap parallel tracks...I m deffo sure Beintehaa will not show those kinda silly stuff...

Thats exactly why i gave up on it. The female lead who is supposedly madly in love with the elder bro goes and breaks the younger bros engagement so she can marry him. Heh? Some ekta kapoor shit. 🥱

Loool its true the freakin vamps would always win and it was draaaging 🥱

There was no charm tbh i only watched few episodes because of my mates. :/
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

coming for the qubool hai forum I guess all I can say is that the scenes really remind us of that show in the beginning and then the twists and turns and mess of the Muslim background it was suppose to focus on. IMO it's just a way of people remembering the old qh with the new scenes of beintehaan :)

I respect r opinion...and thankx a lot for putting ur POV in such simple and sweet way...I think they shud give Beintehaa one chance atleast...rather than bashing
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love-AsYa-4ever

I respect your opinion and thank you for not bashing us. I wish the other Qaboolians could be more like you.

Wish you the best :)

PS. I was a QHian too once but i lost interest. However when i watch beintehaa it didnt remind me of QH because neither was the female lead in distress when she went to the darga and neither did she meet the male protagonists. So na both shows are totes different.
The male leads have COMPLETELY different personalities. Asad was a tough ruthless and angry man but zain the opposite. He's so charming sorry asad wasnt.
Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago
HamariAduriKahn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

I respect r opinion...and thankx a lot for putting ur POV in such simple and sweet way...I think they shud give Beintehaa one chance atleast...rather than bashing

yeah I agree it isn't right and I'm not trying to justify their actions but its just the show we loved so much is going downhill fast and on too of that the male lead is leaving. there's just so much confusion and they're all so hurt. and thank you for understanding as well 😃
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lets just ignore all the bashing because beintehaan is doing really well and let's just enjoy it and ignore the bashers because haters are gonna hate!
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun_Luv_Arhi

Lets just ignore all the bashing because beintehaan is doing really well and let's just enjoy it and ignore the bashers because haters are gonna hate!

dats what i was saying 😊

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Y is that so?
Every show has its uniqueness.
Just because it's muslim based show, they can't assume d copy-paste issue.
Anyhow, this story is plotting beautifully. Let us enjoy it.