Why would they...

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
The Qabool hai forum is proper bashing us. LOOOL jealousy eh... πŸ˜†
seriously, they were like it's sooo bad even RR is better than BI and what not i was like heh?? did you guys even give it a try. morons kahi ke. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa i did check their Bashing thread...Its like their frustation is coming out...How can they ash a new show like that ...I mean they are actually saying that Beintehaa is copying QH scenes ??? I mean how ?? I found no similarity...Niether the concept is same nor Character Names ...

Anyways QH is a Sinking Ship so why bother about them...But its deffo promoting our Show
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are they really? They must just be bitter because Karan Singh Grover left. I think he even saw that the show was getting ruined πŸ˜†
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Yaa i did check their Bashing thread...Its like their frustation is coming out...How can they ash a new show like that ...I mean they are actually saying that Beintehaa is copying QH scenes ??? I mean how ?? I found no similarity...Niether the concept is same nor Character Names ...

Anyways QH is a Sinking Ship so why bother about them...But its deffo promoting our Show

They're so evil. i'm glad i left the forum before it transformed me LOLπŸ˜†. But seriously they started bashing Harshad and Preetika. One of the members said how they don't have the 'looks' . WHAT? preetika is absolutely STUNNING and Harshad is deliciously gorgeous too.

exactly the characters are sooo different THANKFULLY. And QH didn't have amazing scenes between the couple.. except for some kissing scenes and some dancing in rain thats all but BI hasn;t even done anything like that so what the ?

LOOL true say.. hope it sinks further.πŸ₯±

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why to bother their bashing?
That show is going to deffo shut down in two three months max.
Personally I didnt find any similarity btw both the shows.
BI is far better than that.
So they will vent out their frustation anywhere. πŸ˜†
And BI is simple sweet & much better than that over the top & melodramatic show!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
And QH BI Leads Name is also different yaar Their ML Name starta with A...Here our FL Name starts with A

Also our ML name starts with Z while their FL name is from Z

Ab itna saara difference bhi nahi dikhta logon ko
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
To be Honest i feel QH shud be banned...for making Mockery of Muslim Religion...I mean in the name of Twist thry showed utter crappy nonsense...

In QH Female lead keepa running from Nikaah always ...Even on her own Nikaah she ran away to be CID...lolz...Atleast in our show Nikaah will happen..
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Why to bother their bashing?
That show is going to deffo shut down in two three months max.
Personally I didnt find any similarity btw both the shows.
BI is far better than that.
So they will vent out their frustation anywhere. πŸ˜†
And BI is simple sweet & much better than that over the top & melodramatic show!

THANK YOU! Ahhh i hope it does. It ruined the meaning of "nikaah" . Female lead always runs of on her nikaah. Like oh my Allah please help her loool at least our Aliya wont be running away for sure :P πŸ˜†
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear QH fanz y u awl r bashing BI plz dnt compare it ok.😊 May i knw what'z d similarities btwn QH & BI. 😳 i'l tell u in QH Holi has celebrated 😑😑 which in muslims v dnt celebr8 Holi.πŸ˜ƒ plz stop mockering on Muslim Religion. 😑😳 And most important in QH zoya keep running 4rm NikaaH. Bt here BI is totally different 4rm QH like BI has diff concept, story & characters. And d fresh faces . πŸ‘ KSG has quit d shw for his own purpose so dats not our fault. If u dnt like BI plz refrain 4rm commenting & if u r liking BI den u r heartly welcome 😊on dsi forum. bt no bashing plz.
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyStone

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Are they really? They must just be bitter because Karan Singh Grover left. I think he even saw that the show was getting ruinedπŸ˜†</font>

LOOOL yeah KSG did great by leaving. Poor chap deserves better.