Sense and Sensibility #1

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sense and Sensibilty was the first and famous novel of Jane Austen that I am currently reading. I thought of how it applies to Beintehaan and here is what I think. Sense is about the ideas that we all have grown up with. Sense tells me that there is no way on earth that this misunderstanding could have been created in a real family πŸ˜† Why would someone's to-be husband come over to live at their house with a friend ? Wouldn't he have wedding preparations to do ? Why would the mother allow him to go live at his future wife's house for no reason ?
Also, any Zain would first ask the question, " Do you want the money or not?" and then ask "Yes or No"? But here, he didn't even introduce himself and just asked "Yes or No?" Ummm... Did he just assume that Aaliya is a mind reader ? πŸ˜†
I am really hoping for this misunderstanding to get cleared at the party tomorrow where both Zeeshan and Zain are walking towards Aaliya because wouldn't the other girls call Zain and Zeeshan by their name ? Hopefully, Aaliya will know who Zain is otherwise the whole MU will just look like a forced attempt to create one for the heck of it and stretch the story. But my gut feeling tells me that the MU will become even stronger tomorrow by Zeeshan suddenly having to leave or some "magic" will happen so that Colors can give people something to think about over the weekend πŸ˜†
Now sensibility is more like the customs and the ideas that are more individual and what we acquire throughout our lives. Indian TV sensibilities lean more towards misunderstandings. It is almost impossible to start, end or continue a story without a misunderstanding. This is probably why they have chosen to start with a MU and TO BE HONEST, I LOVE THAT!! BUT BUT BUT the MU better end tomorrow πŸ˜†
Having said that, I was grinning from ear to ear even hours after seeing the episode today. They look like such a beautiful, lively and youthful couple. Zain's dialogues were the best " Who ishaare kar rahi hai aur mein mazey le raha hoon" to his friend on inquiring what they ( Zain and Aaliya are upto). And " jo bhi ho, badi ho kar cute ho gayi hai". I LOVE THEM, and wanna see more and more of them..they're like my food cravings now πŸ˜† Well done, Team BeintehaaπŸ‘
But don't stretch the MU for no reason. Also, do not follow the usual sensibilities of Indian TV. Please, and Thank you .
What do ya'll think ?
P.S.- If you like the leads of this show, go under the cast in this forum and go their profiles to join their fanclub. Post on their profiles and type their full name ( corrects pelling please) whenever you have the time. It will obviously increase their rank...it doesn't define who they are,but it will show our appreciation for the show and make it more popular . Both popularity and our appreciation will help them invest their 100% to the show 😊
Edited by AshRun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awww!!! I love your post!

I agree they better end MU tomorrow and YESSS GURL! They are making me obssessed literally ! Love their scenes!

The dupatta scene was the best!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree we need to join their Fan Clubs

Harshad Preetika Deserves to be appreciated
AshRun thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

Awww!!! I love your post!

I agree they better end MU tomorrow and YESSS GURL! They are making me obssessed literally ! Love their scenes!

The dupatta scene was the best!

Aww thanks for reading my long post lol. Yes, have never seen such innocence in 2 leads before. They are adorable. Can't wait to watch see what happens tomorrow.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree...
It was super stupid of Zain to just ask Yes or No..

But I think he did it on purpose...just to make his dad hear that she said Yes...

I think he was sure that Aaliya would never listen to him, considering childhood experiences.

Unless he assumed that his dad wouldve told Aaliya's family that he has kept a bet with his son...How stupid !

My Guess on Upcoming track -

Zain might try to get too comfortable with Aaliya...then she realizes that he is not Zeeshan and slaps him?? Or shouts at him in front of everyone?

He in turn gets angry and says he came here to do them a favour and to give money to them or in sum way insults her family's financial status due o his anger..

Aaliya wud hate him for hurting her self respect and just assume that he purposely led her on with the MU
Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshRun

Aww thanks for reading my long post lol. Yes, have never seen such innocence in 2 leads before. They are adorable. Can't wait to watch see what happens tomorrow.

You're welcome, i actually enjoyed reading that πŸ˜†

They're so innocent and sweet... it's almost like a fresh breath of air cause nowadays tv is ruled by tough, ruthless and arrogant guys and sweet, annoyingly- cultured, illiterate girls πŸ₯±.
LOVE aliya's character its not like the normal ones and it's a character we can easily empathise with. again, Zain's character is also sooo amazing. he's got this charm and thankfully he has no attitude.
Edited by lovesick - 10 years ago
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I agree...

But I think he did it on purpose...just to make his dad hear that she said Yes...

I think he was sure that Aaliya would never listen to him, considering childhood experiences.

Unless he assumed that his dad wouldve told Aaliya's family that he has kept a bet with his son...How stupid !

Zain might try to get too comfortable with Aaliya...then she realizes that he is not Zeeshan and slaps him?? Or shouts at him in front of everyone?

He in turn gets angry and says he came here to do them a favour and to give money to them or in sum way insults her family's financial status due o his anger..

Aaliya wud hate him for hurting her self respect and just assume that he purposely led her on with the MU

LOL Zain is so cheeky if he only asked her Haa ya naa just for the sake of a 'Haa' loool

Omg! That COULD happen... it will hurt Shabana too :'( and i think his dad will be upset aswell
AshRun thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesick

You're welcome, i actually enjoyed reading that πŸ˜†

They're so innocent and sweet... it's almost like a fresh breath of air cause nowadays tv is ruled by tough, ruthless and arrogant guys and sweet, annoyingly- cultured, illiterate girls πŸ₯±.
LOVE aliya's character its not like the normal ones and it's a character we can easily empathise with. again, Zain's character is also sooo amazing. he's got this charm and thankfully he has no attitude.

Yes, and honestly, they are young so the kind of cute romance like speaking through eyes and all is suiting them. I am glad that both the leads and not just one is a newcomer. You get to enjoy seeing their growth and improvement as actors. Plus, there are less chances of them throwing tantrums and wanting to go look for so-called better and bigger opportunities. Agree that Aaliya is not typical, and I hope that she stays normal after the marriage track begins. Zain is just brilliant, even my Mom loves him πŸ˜†
Edited by AshRun - 10 years ago
AshRun thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

I agree...

Yeah, the whole yes or no thing was beyond my understanding. But I have to admit that I realized that several minutes after finishing the episode. I regret that they sort of messed up the very first scene like that, but while watching,I was mesmerized. Preetika is so innocent and beautiful and Harshad Arora is so cute that the whole episode left me with a good feeling in spite of that error in writing.
Good guess 😊 I agree, and just wanna add that Zain's hatred could also arise from Aaliya giving his dad, Usman a bad impression of him. It is quite clear that Zain will be blamed in the end by most people, so he may hold that against her. Also, he does seem to be the commitment phobic types so he may start disliking her for creating circumstances which get him tied down πŸ˜†
Pizzaologist thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshRun

Yes, and honestly, they are young so the kind of cute romance like speaking through eyes and all is suiting them. I am glad that both the leads and not just one is a newcomer. You get to enjoy seeing their growth and improvement as actors. Plus, there are less chances of them throwing tantrums and wanting to go look for so-called better and bigger opportunities. Agree that Aaliya is not typical, and I hope that she stays normal after the marriage track begins. Zain is just brilliant, even my Mom loves him πŸ˜†

Yeah i like the fact that they're both soo dedicated (the acting shows it) and i hope they don't go looking for 'Bigger' opportunities. i swear why do good telly actors go into b/c grade bolly movies and the movies are usually a massive flopπŸ˜†

LOOOL aww you're mum is amazing! πŸ˜ƒ - i think my Api slightly fancies him too cos he looks slightly like her first love 😳