Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes being a non-muslim it's wierd to c cousins falling for each other/marrying.
But every religion have its own customs n perspectives n we should respect that. So it's k for me.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
It happens even in Hindu's..
First cousins getting married is a common practice down South...I found it super-weird when I came to know about it years ago...It ceases to be strange now !

Infact, I think in Tamil Nadu, there is a custom of girls marriying their own Maama (mom's real brother)...now that is what I will never get used to..The idea is very uncomfortable !

Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
natasha995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshiforever8

Yeah, it's strange to me, since Punjabis usually consider their cousins like siblings. And there's also that chance of genetic defects and how it isn't good for the gene pool...But still the chemistry between the leads is sizzling. ☺️😳

well it is genetic defect if you are marrying your first cousin but if the guy's mother is from different family and the girl's father is from different family then there are not many chances some of my cousins got married like they are not first cousins n they have a beautiful daughter and there were no complications or genetic problems.

but as ZaYa they are good and its not that weird and they were never addressed as bro or sis! they never even met before they were kids! and this couple is reallly good very sizzling! love them πŸ˜ƒ