Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Shagun looked very pretty but apart from that she annoyed me so much. It was nice to shagun caring for ruhi until Ashok came. I don't think she's a good mother as she cares fr Ashok more and listens to everything he says. Going to the party late at night and on the first day yu have your child is very bad. Also, when she had guilty looks for leaving ruhi at home that was ok but I found her expressions rather confusing was it just me but at the party she looked confused and it was as tho she was looking for something.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
yup...shagun did look confused n lost in the entire party...but all her thoughts was on her daughter...who is alone at home...she does have motherly feeling for her daughter...but it gets weaken infront of that creep ashok
.May. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ruhi looked so sad and glum today!! 😭 I felt really bad seeing her. I hope Ishita comes back for .
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ashok is the source of all good things in life for Shagun and she does not want to annoy him and the insecurity for her is that they are not legally wedded .. so her all protests for her and daughter are weak and she gives in
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i really don't know..Shagun is such a gutless person when it comes to Ashok