Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok, first all, I wanna it to be clarified if it's Harshad Chopra or Arora? 🤔
Second, it may be of the same Muslim background but it's quite different. No two show can be same or else they wouldn't make it and if it's similar then what? There have been more than enough shows of the same typical Indian saas and bahu, nobody has said about that then? If you're liking both of the shows then watch both na nobody's stopping you. And this show is only being compared like this because it is having a hard time with the time slot, but once people watch it they're like it as it has such promising leads.
TFS the article.

Aisha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS

I don't see much similarity (thank goodness!) between the two shows, beside the fact that they are said to have a Muslim background. The real story in this show will start after the marriage, whereas the other show has completed a year without the nikkah. The characters, story, everything is quite different in this show and I really hope it doesn't go the Qubool Hai route.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing...I feel QHs loss is Beintehaa and Rangrasiyas gain...

Beintehaa is different and unique compared to QH...

I liked that lead actors are being appreciated in above article..Thats just awesome...

Loyalties changing from AsYa to ZaYa...lolz...I m happy that i never followed QH ...

For ne Beintehaa is the best show to watch @ 9 Pm
Onlyrantra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs...Show is starting 2 gain popularity as well the Lead ZaYa...
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

Second, it may be of the same Muslim background but it's quite different. No two show can be same or else they wouldn't make it and if it's similar then what? There have been more than enough shows of the same typical Indian saas and bahu, nobody has said about that then? If you're liking both of the shows then watch both na nobody's stopping you. And this show is only being compared like this because it is having a hard time with the time slot, but once people watch it they're like it as it has such promising leads.
TFS the article.

It's Harshad Arora, people are just confusing the two 😆

The similarities are mostly with the Muslim background, but I agree with you that they can't be the same as that would just be pointless. Qubool Hai is getting a lot of backlash these days because of the male lead recast and the story line plunging. Others are also angry in the way the show portrays Islam.

However, this show has it's own unique appeal and freshness because of the new leads, especially their chemistry and their innocence. I'm almost certain that this show is much better than Qubool Hai 😃
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

Arora hai..

They are confusing him with the LRL actor Harshad...who himself is Chopda and not Chopra😆
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
But it must be Shameful for QH...As a newly launched Beintehaa is being compared with it lolz

As such recent news on QH says a lo abt their mindset...Their show was just running star power of KSG...

Anyways..Big Advantage of Beintehaa is that it has New Fresh Faces...

And i m sure QH Forum members must be mocking and bashing our show and leads...hahah...

#Beintehaa and #ZaYa Rocks !!!
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing =) I'm having a hard time taking the article seriously because as mentioned, no similarities between the two other than a Muslim backdrop. Also, not only did they get the wrong actor, the female character is Aliya, not Arya -_-
Pizzaologist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOOOL QH has become a joke now. seriously. I was BIG fan. but i lost interest. i know i know my siggie and my .. Never mind.
Asad was great but his dialogues and actions were REPETITIVE🥱

Beintehaa has great leads though. their chemistry compared to that of AsYa's is 100% better. Nuff said.