2nd January 2014--YHM Review Discussion thread.

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i dont have anything special to tell about todays episode...

shagun is trying to get attention from her daughter...

where ashok is an obstacle in ruhi-shagun relation...which s goin

to b bless for ramu...in custody case...

ishu and mihika doubt on shagun taking care of ruhi...is goin to

be true...which may lead ishu to help ramu to get back ruhi..

and feel guilty for giving ruhi to her...

just a filler part...

waiting for 2mrws episode...

wht mihika goin to learn abt so called best lovers

ashok n shagun😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malika

hey thnks for the update...dunno y i feel at last moment ishu will speak in favor of raman in court.She will realize if this custody goes to shagun roohi will be in worse hands. She will realize how the bhallas rly care for roohi each n every one of them. After so much drama something positive to look forward to...

yup...ishu will realise the real love ruhi will get only frm ramu family

and she will support ramu...which may changes the relation f ramu n ishu tooo
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the epi was a filler...but loved the attitude of ishu when she closes the door on raman-prateek faces...
shagun does have feelings for her daughter...but ashok is going to be the thorn in mother-daughter relationship...this attitude of ashok towards ruhi is going to irk shagun in future...with ruhi staying with her...she is going to be very much attach to her daughter...she will fight custody case not becos ashok wants too but for herself as she loves her daughter n wants her to be with her

ishu knowing shagun's truth will bring back ruhi from shagun n hand it over to raman n bhallas...n this gesture will change the equation b/w ishu-raman

felt bad for mihir-mihika...mihir really loves mihika...but he loves raman more n will even sacrifice his love for him...deep down the lane I think mihir will spill the truth of raman-shagun split to ishu-mihika
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
.May. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Boring episode today.
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the epi was a filler...but loved the attitude of ishu when she closes the door on raman-prateek faces...

yup tat was the best scene...even she got suprised f hearing ramu involvment in
prateek to come back for marriage...she got anger on the way ramu pointed her... 😆

shagun does have feelings for her daughter...but ashok is going to be the thorn in mother-daughter relationship...this attitude of ashok towards ruhi is going to irk shagun in future...with ruhi staying with her...she is going to be very much attach to her daughter...she will fight custody case not becos ashok wants too but for herself as she loves her daughter n wants her to be with her

as i said in my post...ashok will b really a big thron in ruhi-shagun life...

and ruhi may not like staying with shagun... ishu may find the truth and help raman n bhalla

family to get back ruhi from shagun...

i have a feel of contract marriage to get ruhi back...

ishu knowing shagun's truth will bring back ruhi from shagun n hand it over to raman n bhallas...n this gesture will change the equation b/w ishu-raman

felt bad for mihir-mihika...mihir really loves mihika...but he loves raman more n will even sacrifice his love for him...deep down the lane I think mihir will spill the truth of raman-shagun split to ishu-mihika

yes he loves her a lot... but will sacrifice for ramu..i dont think mihir need to tell the
turth f shagun...mihika..is goin to witness with her own eyes...

now how much she gets to knw...have to watch 2days episode😳

Word Count: 1

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mai47

Boring episode today.

filler epsd na...tats y...secondhalf...th party was boring for me tooo😆