Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
off screen they whatever do, is their choice, their on-screen performance shall be gud, which is gud n will further improve too! by time, they may becum gud frnds!!
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Keeping to yourself after shoot does not count as being uncomfy with each other or being on "not so good" terms.
If you are paired opposite someone, it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be best of friends or romantically involved offscreen.
Its not acceptable to put words into other people's mouth or make assumptions.
What we should care about is that they should do their parts well and not let the show suffer due to their personal interests, which unprofessional actors often do...
sweetgirls94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What the 🥱 article i cannt belive thz divianya ,s bday segment both were good i don.t c anythibg like dat come nothing isthere media bhi kuch bhi.. 🥱
trisha163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't believe this..but tfs :))
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is ok.. it is a job for them.. in our office also we have some people with whom we do not connect .. so what..
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i don't believe this...Karan takes pics with her and post twitter...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Keeping to yourself after shoot does not count as being uncomfy with each other or being on "not so good" terms.

If you are paired opposite someone, it doesn't necessarily mean you have to be best of friends or romantically involved offscreen.
Its not acceptable to put words into other people's mouth or make assumptions.
What we should care about is that they should do their parts well and not let the show suffer due to their personal interests, which unprofessional actors often do...

@Bold - Completely agree with you .
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its always same with karan 😆
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont think so.. s one of the on location video states.. karan & divyanka hving fun on the sets.. newaz tfs 4 sharing
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Huh!! We saw their interviews na..they looked comfortable there,,,If they cant stand each other in real life then they couldn't been comfy in interviews too..Such a bad joke..Rumors r carried by haters and accepted by fools and we r not fool😉better luck next time tc😆