Karan & Divyanka cannot see eye-to-eye in real life

TNN | Jan 2, 2014, 06.44 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Yeh Hai Mohabbatein|Star Plus|Karan Patel|Divyanka Tripathi
Karan & Divyanka cannot see eye-to-eye in real life
YEH HAIN MOHABATEIN FINAL
Tinsel town is riddled with tales of successful reel life pairs who can't see eye to eye in real life. 'Yeh Hai Mohabbatein' is a story that showcases mature love and deals with societal issues.

This is the story of Raman and Ishita who are connected by their common love for little Ruhi. But if rumors are to be believed the actors in this TV show - Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi cannot stand each other in real life.

READ: A mature love story to hit the tube soon

So, what is the issue? Says a source, "The two have not had a showdown over anything, but they prefer to keep to themselves and hardly communicate even during breaks. Even though they don't communicate, they manage to shoot their scenes without any issues."

When contacted both Karan and Divyanka were unavailable for a comment.

We wonder what will happen to this love-hate relationship!

WATCH: Ye Hai Mohabbatein Promos Ishita and Raman in a story like no other

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Reel life couple Karan and Divyanka cannot see eye-to-eye in real life..

Karan Patel and Divyanka cannot stand each other in real life though they never had a showdown on anything.

During the break they prefer not to talk with each other.Though there's no communication they manage to shoot their scenes with enough ease.

Put some words here by myself Article from TC.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know why I don't believe this after watching some interviews...or shooting posted on I-F.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the show is still new n everyone is getting to know each other...its obvious that they will take time to open up
what a ridiculous article...the show is just 1 month old...does the media expect them to be BFF
I am not believing this thrash at all...
TFS...the article
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS.
May be this is an assumption of the reporters after seeing two or more incidents. Because, it is very early to comment on the casts' real life relation.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I could not remember which interview .But Karan said Divyanka likes to spend her time alone once the scene is over she goes to her vanity room.
It is not a rule that all lead actors should be friend and spend time together in sets after their scene gets over.

As long as their cordial and professional that's all matter .
Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ha, ha... cannot expect them to be behave like other on-screen jodis, off-screen. Their off-screen time is theirs alone to spend as they like!
Edited by Chimpsy - 10 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Show is not even a month old and rumors are already high...
why cant media spare poor actors who made there come back after such a long time.
947708 thumbnail
why costars needs to be friends and tellychakkar are nothing crap site were they want rumors to sell there articles.
both karan and divya are good friends on her birthday he bought her pudding they even cut cake what else these media want pappi jappi from costars.
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think they need time to be friendly.Have they really shot together much?I mean I hardly remember any Ishman scenes ekta maiyya has given us 😡

And even if they don't befriend much its personal choice, I am sure either one is smart enough to understand what this opportunity means for them so they wont let their offscreen relation effect the show.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dnt think so..they may not be best frnz as show jst started,bt they r DEFINITELY not lik the ones bein said in this crap article n thts so visible frm whtevr offscreen itvs n evn pics which Karan,Divyanka themselves posted..!!

srsly nothin se somethin banana koi TC se seekhe..😵