Ariya OS:Your Mine

Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Your Mine

She was sitting on the bed crying

"kyun hamesha woh meri insult karte hai,jaise mein koi value nahi karti,kyun hamesha wo mujhe dard dete hai"

She was sobbing hard.

Each day it pained her.She had fell for a person who never took notice of her,who never cared for anyone.He was a cold-hearted person.

Par pyarr kabhi batake nahi hota,woh toh bass hojata hai na

Love happens at the most unexpected time,at the most unexpected place with the most unexpected person and Riya was a true believer of this line coz she had gone through it.

The man whom she was attacking on day 1 became the man for whom she nearly died

She had saved him and in return got scolded again with his favorite "Laparwahi Dialogue"

Was it her fault that she hurt everytime he was in pain.

Now she was angry,

"samajhte kya hai aapne aap ko,boss hai toh kuch bhi bolsakte hai kya.Unhone kabhi mujhe aapna nahi mana,mein hi pagal thi.Ab mein bhi unse duri banaungi,I'll have to move on ya pretend to move on"

Oh boy she was determined

Our man in question Mr.Arjun Suryakant Rawte too was sitting alone but in the confines of his cabin.

His bestie Sam had just gave him an earful.

"Arjun agar yesa hi chalta raha na toh ek din you will lose her"

His first reaction was anger,he won't lose her but then again Sam was right.Someday Riya would break.

"Nahi I would never let her break,I never lose you"

But could he,
he couldn't protect her before,how could he keep her safe now.

His inner turmoil was burning him.He was hurt and scared when he saw her falling down.His frustration was that she was hurt due to him and that led to the awful words he had spoken to her.

Literally he had ordered her"Dur raho mujhse"

He knew he was wrong now he just needed to make it right

There was this case 1 week ago and the suspect had nearly killed Arjun with a knife but in the nick of time Riya came in between them causing Arjun to fall down whereas Riya had nearly slit her throat.

She got a nice wound on the side of her neck and was taken to the hospital where she was treated and told to rest for 1 week.

As soon as she was conscious Arjun had blasted her.

He accused her to be incapable of being a cop,irresponsible etc etc.
To others he was shaking with anger but only he knew he was shaking with the fear of losing her.

His care in the form of anger had burst upon her like a lava of the volcano burning and hurting her badly.

Riya was so affected by him that she had got discharged and went to her home without anyone's knowledge and refused to meet anyone.

well Shree was of course on phone with her and updated each other of the latest happenings.

Later in the day Riya got a call form Shree.

"Aree Ri tu aaj sham ko party mein aa rahi hai na"

"Kon si party"

"Aree comissioner sir neh rakhi hai aaj sham ko ek party aur hum sab invited hai"

Riya's first instinct was to not go.She was feeling too low for that but then she had a mischevious glint in her eyes

"Shree kya Arjun sir bhi aayenge"

"kyun woh nahi toh tu nahi"

"shutup shree bad jitna pucha hai utna bata"

"haan woh nahi aana chahate the but rathore sir ne unhe manaliya,ab kya mein teri ha samjhu"

"done mein aaungi"

Shree sighed.This game was going far too over for his liking.

He knew for a fact that Riya liked Arjun and the week before in hospital confirmed that even Arjun harboured feelings for Riya.

Shree had been there all along.Arjun was so broken and vulnerable.He had insisted on staying the night with her and refused to leave her sight.

Only after the doctors had assured him had he gone home.He also knew that his scolding to her was his own frustration of not keeping her safe.

Shree sighed.The tension between them could be cut with a knife.Oh hopefully this party could make up things between them.

The party was in full swing when Arjun arrived.He had heard that Riya too came and was determined to tell her how much he has come to love her.

His eyes roamed around the hall settling on Riya.

She looked breathtaking.Dresses in a beautiful red gown she looked so tempting.Her hair was let lose the way he liked and she didn't have much makeup on.

Simple yet elegant

He strode in her direction.

Riya could feel his eyes raking on her and she felt exposed.She had spent a lot of time to look tempting,not for him,just to make him jealous.

She was going to show him that she doesn't care and that she has moved on.

He looked really tempting in that 3 piece suit with the verlasting 5'o clock shadow.

He was just so hot and ruggedly handsome but today he would see.

Riya didn't even give him and upward glance when he came to them.

He found it odd and irritating but knew she was angry.

She talked to everyone except him which got him boiling and he too played the same game dragging the other members into it.

Everyone was well aware of the cold war and glaring going on.They wondered how stupid 2 person can be to not know how much they love each other.

Arjun didn't seem to have any effect of her ignorance and that irked her.

She grabbed shree,pulled him to the dance floor and danced with him.

Shree who was baffled looked towards Arjun who looked ready to murder him.

He thought"God yeh Arjun sir aur Riya ke bich ke mamle mein mein dub jaonga.

Now arjun wasn't the one to give up so he too grabbed Ayesha and danced with her.

Here two persons were cursing Ariya.

Sam(MV):yeh rawte aur riya ke chakkar mein meri gadhi toh kabhi nahi badhegi aur isse bhi ayesha hi mili thi.dammit

Liza(MV):yeh riya ko kya shree hi mila tha,aur itna kyun chipakrahi hai

Poor Chotu was left to see 2 people burning in jealousy and 2 trying to make the other jealous.

Sam and Liza couldn't take it any more so they both went and yanked their partners from death grip.

Now Ariya were face to face but Riya went away and started to flirt with a random guy.

That did it.

Arjun pulled her away and took her outside.

"Leave me Mr.Rawte,kya karrahe hai aap,you aapki himmat kaise hue mujhe chune ki..."

her shouting was so annoying that Arjun crashed his lips to her.He bit and sucked her lips begging for an entrance,he was kissing her as if punishing her for avoiding him.

Riya felt herself spinning,he was kissing her tasting her feeling her,her struggles were fading.

Arjun broke this kiss and looked at her in the eye.He had anger and something more in them.

"Don't you ever do that,YOU ARE MINE ONLY"

That angered Riya.How could he just claim her without not so much as a confession.

She got out of his grip and shouted,

"Accha mein koi chiz nahi hui ki kisi ke paas bhi chalijao.Samjhte kya hai apne aap ko ki kiss kiya toh claim kiya.I will not let you use me 
Mr.Rawte"

Oh he had to confesses first and he forgot.

"Riya mein...mein...mein"

"Yeh kya bakre ki tarah mein mein karrahe hai,kya hua himaat nahi na,toh mein toh gaye aapne ashiq ko dhudne"

Hearing that he yanked her arm and brought her close before crushing his lips to hers again.

This time it was soft as if conveying unspoken messages form the heart.

As the need for air rose,he broke the kiss but held her close.

"I Love you Riya and Your Mine"

She looked at him for confirmation,coz she couldn't believe him.

His eyes now held love and care just for her.

She tiptoed and kissed him.As she broke the kiss she too said,

"I Love you"

They smiled at each other before holding their hands and looking up at the sky filled with stars.

THE END

Finished,now i need comments😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yepiii...me first 

wow this is so beautiful yaar

poor etf hamesha ariya ke fight ke beech phas jaate hai

rathore and liza ki jealousy can easily visible or we can imagine

love ariya...awesome

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 10 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Beautiful dear loved 
Nice os 
Thanks for the Pm 
Love u ðŸ˜Š
mishree thumbnail
Wonderful ,superb os
Waooo,Shree and Ayesha Bali ka bakra hehehe 

Sam bhaesa and Liza j omg MV is awesome 

Thanx 4 pm me 

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb os yar...
very cute...!!! 
ariya ki fight mai ETf fassi😆 ðŸ˜† poor chottu  sam shree liza and aisha... 
but love the way riya was trying to make him jealous and arjun he already had to declare his loveaur uspe ye jealousy  it sure  did the trick and he confessed...
lovely confession and those kisses they were romantic😉
loved the os...!!
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super fab story
loveit
Aabish_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os
love it
thanks for pm
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super Duper Amazing update dr...!!!!!!
Awww Riya was hurt coz of Arjun's harsh words...!!!
Glad that Sam knock some sense to Arjun's head n made him realized his folly...!!!!!
OMG he blasted her coz he got scared whn hw saw her injured...!!!!
Wow Riya ignored him n he too did the same but that pissed her big times n too make him jealous she danced with n that somewht did the trick but in place of apologizing to her for his rude behaviour he too did the same n danced with Aisha...crazy people...!!! Poor Liza n Sam suffered coz of their childish behaviour...!!
The confession was adorable...!!!!! The kisses were super hot...!!!!!
Beautiful ending...!! Thanks for pm dr...!!!!
pinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so cute..
loved the ariya jealous game and poor sam and liza .
thanks for the wonderful os.
reading something so cute abt ariya 
hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Jioh !!!!!!

Supab os !!!!

omg !!! ayesha & shree to balika bakra ban gaya

Luv ariya nokjhok & then confession

It was so swt

Thx 4 pm dr