thank u 4 d pm .. 😊

Thanks a lot Aditi.
I'm glad that u liked it dr.
Will update soon.U r most welcome re.

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Part2

Zain squished d car across Aliya's flat, he honked d horn impatiently dreading to c his angel of love.

"Wait a second Zain, Aliya is on d way" Pihu screamed from d balcony.

"U aren't coming?" Zain wondered. "I have a date boy! U both enjoy d prom night" Pihu winked in precognition. He sniggered slightly by fixing his swaying blonde watching through d car's mirror.

"How long..." he couldn't complete his sentence as his eyes fell on d descending beauty.

She was wearing a black satin bloomer gown. Her soft straightened hairs bloated past her shoulders seldom tickling her cheesy face skin. Her eyes glossed like a jade endeavoring d volatile atmospheric effects. He stared her blatantly with d bulged sight. She blushed blithely unable to hold back her rosy cheeks.

"Zain..." she waved her hand before his face getting caught his attention. He fluttered his quilt lashes dipping back to d original state. "Shall we go" she twitched her expressions. "Yeah, of course, get in" He cried immediately opening a door for her like a perfect gentle man.

She sat comfortably locking her body by d seat belt. A silence erupted fidgeting both. Zain hated to keep quiet so appraised her "By d way, u look very beautiful". She passed back a blush gathering her courage to reply "Thank u"

He drew d car across d city high way. It swished predominately at d Godspeed. He pulled d breaks outside d prom hall. Since d rule was couple entry, Zain forwarded his hand to Aliya gesturing her to d entry where all d couples entered hand in hand. She entwined her arm with his moving inside d prom party like a perfect lovey-dovey couple.

Soon d party started on a full swing. One of d random guy in d hall announced a performance by d most happening duet singers ZaYa by totally amusing them. Zain n Aliya looked at each other. Zain bends closer to d crook of her neck whispering "U ready?" His mellifluous huskiness stirs her stomach by d enrapture of billion collywobbles. She simply replies "always!" with an attitude.

*Music Begins*

Hey baby won't you look my way
I could be your new addiction
Hey baby what you got to say
All you're giving me is fiction
I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time
I find out that
Everybody talks
Everybody talks
Everybody talks

It started with a whisper
And that was when I kissed her
And then she made my lips hurt
I can't even chit-chat
Take me to your love shack
Mama's always got a backtrack
And everybody talks babe

Hey honey you could be my drug
You could be my new prescription
Too much can me an overdose
All this stress talk make me itching
On my mind yeah
Everybody talks
Everybody talks
Everybody talks
Too much

Both synchronized d song humming beautifully to d strutting instrument. Their bodies flew across d stage covering it entirely. He raised her through her hips n again drove back hip-hopping their bodies succinctly. Both mouthed d last stanza magnetizing their faces proximately nearby inches. They roared energetically. Aliya placed her left hand on Zain's shoulder whilst he circled his right arm across her slender waist ending d song with a picture-perfect pose.

Everyone clapped zealously by d remarkable musical live of d young passionate singers. ZaYa smiled at each other bowing to d audience couples. Zain scouts his glance around d hall n drags Aliya emerging out of d party.

"Where r u taking me Zain" she protested for an answer. "Shhh..." he placed his index finger on her trembling lips. "Just come with me" he assured. She frowned but silently followed him.

Aliya's heart pounded in terror by watching d empty lane. D incandescent lights across street rose bland due to d lack of solar energy due to cloudy day weather. Without any further delay, Zain fell on his knees holding a bunch of red roses. Aliya ogles fuddled.

"Don't look so scandalized, it scares me to d hell!" Zain requests "U know exactly what I'm upto" he raised his eye-brow. Aliya lurches her gaze upon d ground playing with her fingers clumsily. He considers it as an go-ahead signal, so he continues "Ms.Aliya, I had always loved u n will love u for d eternity of our life, will u please accept these roses n would give d privilege to be ur boy-friend"

Aliya's cheek bones flushed into crimson red. She foot slogs her looks at him in astonishment. She smiles nodding yes.

"I didn't understand ur reply Aliya" Zain teased her. She wheezed under breathe in discontent.

"I love u 2 Mr.Zain" plucks d rose bouquet from his hand by unleashing his punishment of knee sitting.

She fondles d roses holding near to her heart. Zain embraces her from back, placing his chin on her shoulder n pecks on her cheek.

@END@

P.S: How was it peeps? Leave ur feed-back na!

aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww too cute...
perfect ending..
u nailed it dear..
ZaYa Forever..!
Cheers for the PM!

nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its just amazing
But y dont u make it ff
Plzzz
I will love to read more
In fact everyone will
Plzzz continue
I loved the way zain proposed to aliya
Plz plz plz plz plz make it ff or ss
Plzzz
Edited by CrazyKSGlover - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice one..I wish u make this as FF and extend the story..
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

awesome update

perfect ending

loving ZaYa more now :)

keep writing

-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really cute ending
Thanks for the pm 😊
....ShreyA.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Endin ws cute .. loved da update...
N ty fr da pm. ..
YaadonKiBaraat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is super-awesome..Absolutely loved it..Plz make it a FF n continue..Plz Plz plz.. :)